• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...BS article. Erdogan encourages both Kurds and Turks to breed like rabbits...
So the rest of the article is accurate? Also, I note that the author is a mathematician and international bond analyst. He influences large financial firms about where billions of long-term investment dollars should best be invested. So he pays great attention to demographics and political stability.

With increasing income, fertility rate does fall a in all countries of the world. That's the only lesson we should take from those statistics. The eastern regions need jobs.

If Kurdish majority regions get more jobs, more education, more development then most people will feel happy from their life in this country. They will have more money, they will start living more like civilized people and probably they will stop making problems. The thing is that with a 40 years old conflict in this part of Turkey this region can't develop- not until companies are afraid to invest there, until workers, teachers, doctors etc are getting killed or kidnapped when schools and hospitals are burned by those PKK bastards. Are Kurdish people happy with their life, with things PKK does to harm their life with not giving them opportunities to live a normal life? Normal people will say "NO"...

Of course our enemies will always support a terror group that doesn't give a chance for the whole country to prosper and get ahead... If Turkey is rich, educated, united and peaceful. If it is a country that offers good life to all her citizens, if it is a country that has a loyal citizens living together in peace no matter the religion or the ethnicity of all people living there- then Turkey will be strong.

When Turkey finds a leader that is able to unite this nation and destroy everyone who is against the prosperity of this country it will be a real power on the world stage.

The German parliament has approved a resolution declaring that the mass killing of Armenians by Ottoman Turks during World War One was a "genocide".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36433114

here you have it.. your beloved germans did it :)
turks and their idotic love for germans .. I always said it but you cannot simply erase stupidy with words and the truth..

now what will come from turkey? noting..

my reaction would be :
close incirlik for germans for decades...
close incirlik for everyone for 4 month
no german military aircraft can cross over turkey
close relations with armenia and no flights through turkey to armenia
no german reporters allowed in turkey..
let the refugees cross over wherever they want (dont let the educated ones go)
tell the refugees about the benefits of german tax payer.. (private teams giving infos and intel of how to get there)
chose more reliable partners.. like korea, japan or spanish or italian..
making trouble if germans attack turks in germany..

interesting how germans do this every nation with a big population of a different folk consider their demands first.. but not the germans they always try to do something against turks.. you can ask yourself why

I forgot to tell that the propaganda machine is now running in germany..

those brainwashed germans will ask me why we did it.. ..

The German parliament has approved a resolution declaring that the mass killing of Armenians by Ottoman Turks during World War One was a "genocide".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36433114

here you have it.. your beloved germans did it :)
turks and their idotic love for germans .. I always said it but you cannot simply erase stupidy with words and the truth..

now what will come from turkey? noting..

my reaction would be :
close incirlik for germans for decades...
close incirlik for everyone for 4 month
no german military aircraft can cross over turkey
close relations with armenia and no flights through turkey to armenia
no german reporters allowed in turkey..
let the refugees cross over wherever they want (dont let the educated ones go)
tell the refugees about the benefits of german tax payer.. (private teams giving infos and intel of how to get there)
chose more reliable partners.. like korea, japan or spanish or italian..
making trouble if germans attack turks in germany..

interesting how germans do this every nation with a big population of a different folk consider their demands first.. but not the germans they always try to do something against turks.. you can ask yourself why

I forgot to tell that the propaganda machine is now running in germany..

those brainwashed germans will ask me why we did it.. ..
And kick the Americans out of Incirlik if they keep supporting the YPG

The decision of parliament is not legally binding.

I guess nothing will happen in our relation. Some friends of mine told me, they will stop buying german products, especially german cars, but I don't think so.

The decision of parliament is not legally binding.

I guess nothing will happen in our relation. Some friends of mine told me, they will stop buying german products, especially german cars, but I don't think so.
French also did the same, nobody stopped buying French cars. I too, think nothing drastic will happen unless government, media, associations organize massive propaganda against Germany.

French also did the same, nobody stopped buying French cars. I too, think nothing drastic will happen unless government, media, associations organize massive propaganda against Germany.

As I said, more talk then walk. So everything is fine.

As I said, more talk then walk. So everything is fine.
I don't know...ambassador has been recalled to Turkey. President and Prime minister will consult with him for retaliation. We have to wait for a few days....but like i said nothing serious happened when the other countries did the same.

I don't know...ambassador has been recalled to Turkey. President and Prime minister will consult with him for retaliation. We have to wait for a few days....but like i said nothing serious happened when the other countries did the same.

He comes back in few days/weeks. You will see.

its not talk that are actions.. step by step..

But there is nothing you can do.

Guys what did you expect? This is Germany...

Germans who call terrorists as *Worker party*

(Bir bok yapamıcaz hiç tartışıp rezil olmayın)

Guys what did you expect? This is Germany...

Germans who call terrorists as *Worker party*

(Bir bok yapamıcaz hiç tartışıp rezil olmayın)

I have seen turkish newspapers who called pkk as a "worker party".

But this is little bit strange. A Turk (but not only he) is one of the initiator. Why?

Back
Top Bottom