• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if Ataturk did such things in the past, he was doing them in a completely different time 90 years ago when international laws and people in general were much different.

Even if Ataturk was hanging his opponents in public I will always be grateful because he did that for Turkey, for our great nation, for the good of his own people. Saudis are doing it because someone likes men or "insult" Islam.... whatever that means for bunch of fanatical wahhabis that rule that country according to the Sharia law but still live in unimaginable luxury and do up West things they forbid their citizens.

Even if Ataturk did such things in the past, he was doing them in a completely different time 90 years ago when international laws and people in general were much different.

Even if Ataturk was hanging his opponents in public I will always be grateful because he did that for Turkey, for our great nation, for the good of his own people. Saudis are doing it because someone likes men or "insult" Islam.... whatever that mean for a fanatical wahhabis.

Wtf have insulting Islam and killing have the do with wahabism?

Don't you know what happens in Saudi Arabia? Probably you are super religious, I'm okay with that but tell me honestly do you believe Islam preached in Saudi Arabia is peaceful, tolerant- a religion of the 21-st century, not of the Middle ages? Do you support Turkey's islamization and closer ties with Saudi Arabia and other countries Sultan Tayyip finds as his best friends- countries that betrayed Turkey 100 years ago?

Tell me for how many of these things you find it normal of being punished about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_blasphemy#Blasphemy_against_beliefs_and_customs

Whatever you guys think, actions speak louder than words. He is megolamaniac, but he gets things done, combine all other coalition periods, they won't amount to half of what Erdogan managed in few years. And that's the truth and that's why he gets reelected every time

I used to think just like you. Despite my hatred for Erdogan i always thought that out of these dipshitts in Turkish politics atleast he was somewhat capable, but he is gone way to far. Every single policy and steps he makes are clear indications for presidency(and by that authotarian rule).

Dude he just forced out the Prime Minister of Turkey, the biggest seat of power in the country. He clearly is aiming to become leader once more.

I used to think just like you. Despite my hatred for Erdogan i always thought that out of these dipshitts in Turkish politics atleast he was somewhat capable, but he is gone way to far. Every single policy and steps he makes are clear indications for presidency(and by that authotarian rule).

Dude he just forced out the Prime Minister of Turkey, the biggest seat of power in the country. He clearly is aiming to become leader once more.
He is an agressive leader, undoubtedly. Yet so many infrastructural and industrial changes occured under his tutelage. Let's give our Sultan 4-5 more years important projects are under way, if things go south, i think people will bring him down and i'll be among them. But it's way to risky right now, we need a strong leader in this political climate, i'm terrible for saying this i know, but for the sake of my nation, i think we need Erdogan, sure we deserve a better political climate, but none can deny the deep shit that's happening around us. Strong centralized leadership coupled with an intelligence service that's aware of developments in and around our country is vital. We are bashing PKK, we need to exterminate these rats, and thankfully Erdogan doesn't wanna stop until all rats are exterminated. That's one area he disagreed with Davutoglu

The Weimar republic also needed a strong leader; and it got one. But as soon as it got one, the republic ceased to exist and a new dictator was born. Erdogan apologists are indeed quite hilarious.

We are bashing PKK, we need to exterminate these rats, and thankfully Erdogan doesn't wanna stop until all rats are exterminated

Exterminate them all ?

Genocide is the intentional action to systematically eliminate an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group. The word is a combination of "genos" (race, people) and "cide" (to kill).[1] The United Nations Genocide Convention defines it as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".[2][3]

He is an agressive leader, undoubtedly. Yet so many infrastructural and industrial changes occured under his tutelage. Let's give our Sultan 4-5 more years important projects are under way, if things go south, i think people will bring him down and i'll be among them.

Give him 5 more years and there will be nothing you can do.

@Vassnti

He means militants of terrorist pkk not Kurds. We Kurds, me/my entire family and other Kurds live in peace at Turkiye.

If killing those rats is a genocide, as being a Kurdish, I support it. If annihilating terrorists is a genocide, USA and it's European fellas have been doing it since 1990.

So don't be ridiculous dude.

Exterminate them all ?

Genocide is the intentional action to systematically eliminate an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group. The word is a combination of "genos" (race, people) and "cide" (to kill).[1] The United Nations Genocide Convention defines it as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".[2][3]

You have some serious comprehension problems.

When I tell you that we have to exterminate all ISIS members, do you automatically assume that I want to kill all Arabs?
When I tell you that the IRA are twats and all members of them should be killed, do you assume that I want to kill all Irish people?

Interesting news. I didn't follow the turkish news, but hearing that the PM has been bullied out is pretty new to me. I wonder what's going to happen.

It's a dictatorship. Previously it was a military dictatorship (several army coups to back that up) until Erdogan arrested dozens of generals turning it into his civilian dictatorship. And look at all the latest events.

Not that hard to figure out, but yea deny it and insult me if you want.

Most societies from our part of the world- Balkans, ex- USSR, Turkey can't be real democracies. Our mentality is different than that of Western Countries. People in this part of the world believe in the power of your strength, not in the power of law, democracy etc. People around like strong leaders, like people who talk simple, who show of in the media all the time. Democracy, social development, freedom of speech (even though I believe medias all around the world are not free and always work for someone) are for really rich countries with traditions in economy, industry, democracy and personal freedom.

I don't think Turkey is a dictatorship as it is really far away from a lot of countries in in the Middle east and Asia in general that are real dictatorships. It is not a real democracy either as it is far away from Western European standards. We are a crossroad between Europe and Asia- that's our strength and also our weakness. We should try to take the best from every culture that surrounds us and try to leave behind all bad things. The most important thing in life is to keep the balance inside of us, in our thinking, in our actions- our Leaders should do it, also WE should do it as a nation, as humans, as Turks. They should teach us that at school, they should show it on TV, they should try to put that into our minds because only that way we will be able to know our real strengths and weak spots. Going from one extreme to the another will never lead us to success. Look at Jews, Germans, Anglo- Saxons, Japanese, Koreans and even the Chinese- some of the most pragmatic nations on Earth who are also the most successful.

I can make a whole list of things I hate and I like about the Eastern and Western mentality but It will be too long.

Back
Top Bottom