• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From a Visa Free travel for the Turks Romania can only win as it is a place that has things to offer to the Turkish tourists. Romania won't be flooded with Turkish illegals, believe me, but if for example 50 thousand more Turks visit your country next year wouldn't that be good for the economy?

My beef is with the sultan and his policies.Without him Turkey could even be in the EU.As I've said in another thread,i'm not afraid of Turkish illegals as noone would come to work in Romania,I just don't trust a Turkey under Erdogan.

Good opportunity for Turkish citizens. Now you can sit in your car and drive all the way to Spain and Portugal. :enjoy:

Romania should be their first target, then Hungary then Andulus or Purtugaal ;)

My beef is with the sultan and his policies.Without him Turkey could even be in the EU.As I've said in another thread,i'm not afraid of Turkish illegals as noone would come to work in Romania,I just don't trust a Turkey under Erdogan.

I feel ya... I my self am not a really big fan of Erdo even though I admit he did some nice things for Turkey at least for things regarding this forum- weapon developments and getting more strength to our army. But i believe that like most people who get too much power for too much time he is losing his sane mind- Putin and Merkel are the similar cases. Of course he has some furious fans (who are the loudest) who fail to admit how he is making things for Turkey worst and more complicated with time going but believe me that most of the People in Turkey are against him and his policies and still the majority are believing in Ataturk and secularism.

Regarding Bulgarians- you are right even though most people doesn't like Borisov and the majority believes Romania is developing faster than BG just because... it is developing faster. Most people in here call you "Gypsies" and always tell how much more developed Bulgaria was during Communism. Most of them miss Communist times- even the nationalists in here do (of course like most of countries in Europe Far right and Far left movements are sponsored from the Kremlin). Still I believe big part of people in here are not against you but the ones who hate you are louder. There is a lot of Bulgarians who have traveled around the Balkans, have some education and are not negative towards others.

Regarding their obsession with history it's funny how on some bulgarian shows regarding politics and history they talk about Ottomans rising in Turkey now but at the same time a map of Bulgaria 2 times bigger than today is hanging on the wall behind them. On one of Bulgaria's nationalist TVs the weather forecast is shown on a map of 10th century Bulgaria with Chisinau, Bucharest, Novi Sad, Tirana, Thessaloniki, Szeged and Odessa shown as Bulgarian cities where Bulgarians still living there want to hear the forecast in their language. Bulgaria's most famous historian even once told that half of Romania's population is consisted of romanized slavs/bulgarians and that you are a fake nation. It's like claiming Spanish are Germans just because some Germanic tribes used lo live around Iberia thousands of years ago. :D

Damn I love those Balkans... The strangest place in Europe for sure. :D

Last edited:
45-b--185738.png

We think same about you!

I feel ya... I my self am not a really big fan of Erdo even though I admit he did some nice things for Turkey at least for things regarding this forum- weapon developments and getting more strength to our army. But i believe that like most people who get too much power for too much time he is losing his sane mind- Putin and Merkel are the similar cases. Of course he has some furious fans (who are the loudest) who fail to admit how he is making things for Turkey worst and more complicated with time going but believe me that most of the People in Turkey are against him and his policies and still the majority are believing in Ataturk and secularism.

Regarding Bulgarians- you are right even though most people doesn't like Borisov and the majority believes Romania is developing faster than BG just because... it is developing faster. Most people in here call you "Gypsies" and always tell how much more developed Bulgaria was during Communism. Most of them miss Communist times- even the nationalists in here do (of course like most of countries in Europe Far right and Far left movements are sponsored from the Kremlin). Still I believe big part of people in here are not against you but the ones who hate you are louder. There is a lot of Bulgarians who have traveled around the Balkans, have some education and are not negative towards others.

Regarding their obsession with history it's funny how on some bulgarian shows regarding politics and history they talk about Ottomans rising in Turkey now but at the same time a map of Bulgaria 2 times bigger than today is hanging on the wall behind them. On one of Bulgaria's nationalist TVs the weather forecast is shown on a map of 10th century Bulgaria with Chisinau, Bucharest, Novi Sad, Tirana, Thessaloniki, Szeged and Odessa shown as Bulgarian cities where Bulgarians still living there want to hear the forecast in their language. Bulgaria's most famous historian even once told that half of Romania's population is consisted of romanized slavs/bulgarians and that you are a fake nation. It's like claiming Spanish are Germans just because some Germanic tribes used lo live around Iberia thousands of years ago. :D

You seem like an intelligent, tolerant fellow with good attitude. I like your posts, i'm probably much older than you, therefore allow me to give you some well intended advice. With that brain of yours, use it in whatever field you currently study my friend, pouring your time and energy here will somewhat help you. But i'm certain, you will be more productive and constructive in your private life with this attitude and patience. Shortly friend, don't waste too much breath on people here. Most aren't worth it, pour that thirst for knowledge in your private life that will benefit you. Our nation need people with high iq

it is win win for both sides.....hundreds of Turkish tourists will travel in EU and will spent billions euro everyear...on the other hand we will get rit of paying millions euro visa fee and our bussinesmen will be more active in EU markets thanks to easy acces..
Turkey is rich more than some EU members like Bulgaria and Romania...EU visa already was uselles and stupidity....
But from i know as must of agreement Turkey will put visa for some ME countries like Iran Irak etc...This will effect negatively Turkey tourism sector.

Meh,Bulgarian butthurt.....that's why they'll never progress,because they're still stuck in the past.Altough many Turks accuse me being butthurt of Turkish rule it's obvious that Romanians are over that.If we were butthurt we would have done in Dobrogea what the Greeks,Serbs,Bulgarians did to the Turks in the Balkans.Instead,as soon as 1878 when the region was incorporated to Romania everyone's right to property and freedom of religion was assured and a mosque was built in Constanta with Romanian state money.More so,the Bulgarians should be upset with their Russian buddies as they gave Dobrogea to us as a palid consolation for double crossing us in the 1877 war and taking Besserabia.Those ungratefull Bulgarians don't even recognise that Romanian soldiers gave their lives for their freedom at Plevna and other sites south of the Danube.Bulgaria ceased to exist as a state in any form in the 14th century,for some 500 years while Romanian principalities,altough under Ottoman tutelage ,were still given a degree of autonomy and self rule and they were never incorporated as provinces of the empire.For example,no mosques were built in Wallachia or Moldova during medieval times.

After Cameron's words (Turkey is still far from EU membership for decades) yesterday, today Erdoğan declared that Turkey won't meet last 5 criterias, especially the one which is about "acting against terror inside".

So, we can rename this thread as "visa free eu doesn't start" :)

Whatever you guys think, actions speak louder than words. He is megolamaniac, but he gets things done, combine all other coalition periods, they won't amount to half of what Erdogan managed in few years. And that's the truth and that's why he gets reelected every time

Back
Top Bottom