• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sri Lanka never declared Tamils as their enemy nor imposed curfew on warzone. AFAIK there were almost no curfews in Colombo compared to the Eelam war 3. (Colombo was a dedicated war-zone by LTTE back in 2006). Sri Lanka army systematically targeted LTTE cadres and their strong points rather than go peice meal into battle to capture territory. The main concern of the SL armed forces was to reduce LTTE fighting capability.

Sri Lanka never declared Tamils as their enemy nor imposed curfew on warzone. AFAIK there were almost no curfews in Colombo compared to the Eelam war 3. (Colombo was a dedicated war-zone by LTTE back in 2006). Sri Lanka army systematically targeted LTTE cadres and their strong points rather than go peice meal into battle to capture territory. The main concern of the SL armed forces was to reduce LTTE fighting capability.

Turkish Republic never targeted KURDS. Target is the international listed terror organisation PKK.

Such a shame under weak Tayyip Erdogan governance its became so easy to became traitor knowing its got no punishment whatsoever.
Remember my predictions?:azn:
I know its not funny but it is what it is.

Sri Lanka never declared Tamils as their enemy
The same applies to Turkiye,Turks and Kurds have no issues,its only the PKK terrorist organisation backed by so many outside forces like Germany,Russia,France,Denmark,Sweden,Greece to name a few that we are certain of.
The list is long.

Well Sri Lanka could defeat separatists so why not? Having said that Sri Lanka is quite a small Island nation while we have Syria and Iraq just across the border.

Having said that Sri Lanka is quite a small Island nation while we have Syria and Iraq just across the border.

Well yes but they fought a terror group that had political, financial and military support from the establishment in Tamil Nadu India, A state with over 80 million Tamils, And millions in the diaspora with significant political influences mainly in Western Europe and Canada..The whole of Sri Lankan population including Lankan Tamils are only 20 million, That shows you the perspective on the magnitude of the problem Sri Lanka faced

India financed, Trained and armed these Terrorists until they turned against them in the early 90's when their PM was blown in to pieces by then in their own soil, Then only did India policy changed viz a viz regarding Terror support

There was a reason that the FBI named the LTTE at their height of power as the most richest and ruthless terror force known, Because of their world wide support base, They were so financially strong that it was the only terror group that acquired a nascent air force and operated hundreds of foreign flagged ships in gun running , Drugs and human smuggling world wide

So it's not as if Sri Lanka was an isolated location despite being a island with regards to Terrorist support

Sure but at least ltte had no place to run when Sri Lanka started offensive, in our case pkk is just retreating to Iraq if shit hits the fan.

Well that was true only after the policy change post Rajiv Gandhi assassination by the LTTE.. Before that India had open borders for LTTE terrorists, Provided safe heaven for the terrorists.. This is one more noted incident when Indian armed forces intervened to protect the LTTE leadership

Operation Poomalai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There were many such situations in the 80's when the LTTE were saved by the India

Vadamarachchi Operation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

**Keep Syrian refugees in strict monitoring and camps**

Well that's pretty much impossible since they're everywhere.....we have over 2.4M registered refugees and god knows how many unregistered, everyone gets in or out however they want^^

Even in my little town with 40.000 citizens, we have already more then 1000 syrians and maybe even more, i see them every day on the street....i don't wanna sound racist but all this refuges are potential terrorists.

ln Hatay there is over 1M refugees & in Gaziantep there are 500.000 refugees? i mean this is not even normal & They are also changing the demographic structure of this cities...

-Just months ago, in Gaziantep 2 men yelled *Allah-u Ekber* and throw grenades at police officers...
-A Turkish citizen was found murdered and buried near his house.

The list goes on...

Yet we still take them?

I think Gaziantep is not concern with the refugees at all.
upload_2016-1-13_22-0-30.png

upload_2016-3-7_9-27-29.png
INDEPENDENT

Turkey's president Erdogan rejects court ruling to free journalists
Can Dundar and Erdem Gul left prison on Friday after the Constitutional Court ruled that their rights had been violated
A court ruled Can Dundar, right, and Erdem Gul and been unfairly jailed AP

Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that he has “no respect” for and would “not abide” by a court ruling that two prominent journalists were unfairly jailed.

The editor-in-chief of Cumhuriyet newspaper, Can Dundar, and its Ankara bureau chief, Erdem Gul, were detained in November accused of revealing state secrets and attempting to overthrow the government after publishing claims that Turkey tried to deliver weapons to Islamist rebels in Syria.

The pair left prison on Friday after the Constitutional Court ruled that their rights had been violated. They still face trial on the charges, with prosecutors demanding that they be jailed for life.

READ MORE
Turkish President Erdogan threatens editor over photos 'showing

In comments that will exacerbate international alarm about the rule of law in Turkey, President Erdogan severely criticised the court’s decision and suggested that he would not allow it to stand. “I keep my silence on the decision of the Constitutional Court but I do not abide by the decision or respect it,” he said.

“The media should not have unlimited freedom. There is no absolute freedom anywhere in world media either.”

He said that there was no link between the case and the issue of freedom of expression, describing it instead as an “espionage case”.

Opposition parties severely criticised his remarks. Ozgur Ozel, an MP with the Republican People’s Party, accused the president of giving a “direct order” to those considering an appeal against the decision. “The statement is beyond advice, it is an instruction,” he told Hurriyet.

Mr Erdogan has had several run-ins with the Constitutional Court, including in 2014 when it overturned bans on Twitter and YouTube.

The president has been accused by critics of taking an increasingly authoritarian turn in recent years.

Martin Schulz EU Parliament :

" I know ZAMAN is subversive and there is a running
court case. But that's against freedom of speech and press. " !

German chief of Green Party CEM Özdemir:

" Turkey must be banned. They are massacring innocent Kurds and torture NAMAZ journalists !!!!!"

German left Party leader LINKE :

"Erdogans Police burned 178 innocent Kurds in SUR !!!!!!""""

She thought Turkey is Germany WW2.

Thats all so ridicilous.

BUT WHERE IS TURKISH DIASPORA ???
Shame

@Bismarck

You mean S. Wagenknecht?

Yes, you don't have a significant lobby here. 4 mio turkish citizen live in Germany.

I wonder in Europe if any newspaper publishes pro-ISIS propaganda what will the government do. Just let them carry on? People are being prisoned in Denmark for liking ISIS updates on facebook. Of course these are not counted as "press freedom" since it is obviously terrorism!
Worst thing is, our so called "intellectuals" really believing in this bullshit and thinking we must give some land to PKK and give them this and that. Bunch of low iq hypocritical spineless retards i say

You mean S. Wagenknecht?

Yes, you don't have a significant lobby here. 4 mio turkish citizen live in Germany.
Gemessen an der Anzahl, ist unser Einfluss nicht signifikant; hat aber mit unserer Einstellung und Erziehung zu tun. Wir müssen unser Potenzial tatsächlich besser kanalisieren und zielgerichteter konzentrieren.

You mean S. Wagenknecht?

No mate, we do have lobbies. The most powerful lobby in Germany is the Gulen movement, i know this first hand. I attended a program in the summer 6 years ago in Frankfurt arranged by the organisation for all third year Gymnasium/Abitur in one of their fancy hotels in central Frankfurt. About 250 last year Gymnasium students were there and we underwent hard Gülen/Said Nursi brainwash for a whole month.
These guys are very organized and influential, never underestimate active organizations like these. I was one of them

Worst thing is, our so called "intellectuals" really believing in this bullshit and thinking we must give some land to PKK and give them this and that. Bunch of low iq hypocritical spineless retards i say
Who says that ?

Who says that ?
Perhaps they don't say this directly, but they justify PKK methods in Diyarbakir Hakkari Sirnak etc. They had this document/declaration of professors some days weeks ago, where hundreds/thousands? signed this document. The document accused the military of killing civillians in these Hendek operations. In my world this is more or less the same as legitimizing PKK and their methods, and critisizing military methods.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom