• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah.. it's obvious that he won't make a general amnesty. But he still says it... to attract votes.

He does the same thing in Gezi protests. He said they drank alcohol in the mosque, we have footage, we will deliver the footage.. Months passed still no footage.

I know. I knew he was not going to implent any general amnesty any time soon.

Anyways, I have said this a lot of times. AKP changes politics according to votes. They probably aim to get more votes from Kurds by saying Kurdistan openly.

I know. I knew he was not going to implent any general amnesty any time soon.

Anyways, I have said this a lot of times. AKP changes politics according to votes. They probably aim to get more votes from Kurds by saying Kurdistan openly.
Good morning...

Still dont get it?
Media is power,you only need to watch one episode of any Turkish Soap then you will only :) and be hypnotized(secret weapon:smokin:).
Btw,Pakistani's and Football:what::what::what:?
I'm sure you meant Cricket.

Well I can't say that I'm not in awe of Suleiman as @xenon54 correctly pointed out & that I don't have a thing for Mahidevran Sultan from Muhtesem Yuzil or as its called in my language 'Mera Sultan', because I do ! :ashamed:

I'm more of a football person but yes Pakistanis are more into Cricket which is again surprising when Hockey is our National Sport & we've won 4 World Cups in Hockey ! :unsure:

Well I can't say that I'm not in awe of Suleiman as @xenon54 correctly pointed out & that I don't have a thing for Mahidevran Sultan from Muhtesem Yuzil or as its called in my language 'Mera Sultan', because I do ! :ashamed:

I'm more of a football person but yes Pakistanis are more into Cricket which is again surprising when Hockey is our National Sport & we've won 4 World Cups in Hockey ! :unsure:
Did they change all names in the series?

Did they change all names in the series?

Not completely but a bit so as to suit our vocal chords better ! For example saying Mahidevran Sultan is a bit difficult for us so instead its Mahii-Daura Sultan. Likewise Hatun (for a lady) becomes Khatoon in Urdu/Persian & so you'd hear Abaigeii Khatoon as opposed to Abaigeiii Hatun !

Not completely but a bit so as to suit our vocal chords better ! For example saying Mahidevran Sultan is a bit difficult for us so instead its Mahii-Daura Sultan. Likewise Hatun (for a lady) becomes Khatoon in Urdu/Persian & so you'd hear Abaigeii Khatoon as opposed to Abaigeiii Hatun !
How do you call the series itself?

Mera Sultan - Dastaan-e-Jamaal-o-Jallal which is Urdu/Persian for 'My Sultan - a Tale of Beauty & Magnificence (Glory) ' !
Interesting how the names changes in different regions.

In Turkey Magnificent Century = more fixed on Empire itself
In Pakistan = more fixed on romance
In ME Harem al Sultan = more fixed on Harem :azn:

Last edited:
What is your guys opinion on the new party HDP? Many predict that they will take away an average portion of the CHP votes across the country but especially in Istanbul.

What is your guys opinion on the new party HDP? Many predict that they will take away an average portion of the CHP votes across the country but especially in Istanbul.

They look like a seperatist party like BDP. I don't think they can even pass %1, not to mention stealing votes from CHP.

They look like a seperatist party like BDP. I don't think they can even pass %1, not to mention stealing votes from CHP.

Hehe, we will see if your analysis holds water once election hits the country. I am pretty sure they will get at least 5-6%.

Hehe, we will see if your analysis holds water once election hits the country. I am pretty sure they will get at least 5-6%.

Can you give a reason, or is it the case of "your word against mine"

Can you give a reason, or is it the case of "your word against mine"

If you look at the BDP independant from 2011 elections, you will find out that they had an average of 6.5% in major cities like Istanbul, Izmir, Adana and Mersin. Those votes would probably turn into HDP votes next election.

Back
Top Bottom