• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you look at the BDP independant from 2011 elections, you will find out that they had an average of 6.5% in major cities like Istanbul, Izmir, Adana and Mersin. Those votes would probably turn into HDP votes next election.

So BDP must not enter the elections if those votes are going to go to HDP ?

So BDP must not enter the elections if those votes are going to go to HDP ?

I think BDP will increase their votes even if they do not get the votes from the Western cities. Their main focus will be on the Eastern cities. But true, it is definitely a risk to take considering that there are close to 1 million who voted for BDP in the western cities.

I think BDP will increase their votes even if they do not get the votes from the Western cities. Their main focus will be on the Eastern cities. But true, it is definitely a risk to take considering that there are close to 1 million who voted for BDP in the western cities.

From what i follow from media. Support for AKP in Eastern region is increasing with the peace process.

From what i follow from media. Support for AKP in Eastern region is increasing with the peace process.

I just recently heard AKP is going to set up Nihat Hatipoglu as their candidate in Diyarbakir. I wonder if they have anymore tricks.

I just recently heard AKP is going to set up Nihat Hatipoglu as their candidate in Diyarbakir. I wonder if they have anymore tricks.

I heard that news as well. What is the deal with Nihat Hatipoğlu ?

I heard that news as well. What is the deal with Nihat Hatipoğlu ?

I think he is going to be the AKP's main candidate in Diyarbakir. AKP, as we know, likes to use the Islam card as much as they can.

I think he is going to be the AKP's main candidate in Diyarbakir. AKP, as we know, likes to use the Islam card as much as they can.

I meant what is the importance of Nihat Hatipoğlu ??? Is he being liked in the region ?

Yes....yes ! :P

Soon we will see Sultan Erdogan at the helm ! :smokin:

I'd get to be his Grand Vizer ! :D

Whilst @T-123456 can be his Valide Sultan ! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I meant what is the importance of Nihat Hatipoğlu ??? Is he being liked in the region

I think so. Majority of people in the region are still conservatice and religious. A lot of people were also disappointed with him as he now is both a politician and Islamic figure.

Yes....yes ! :P

Soon we will see Sultan Erdogan at the helm ! :smokin:

I'd get to be his Grand Vizer ! :D

Whilst @T-123456 can be his Valide Sultan ! :rofl:
Who is allways crying and sees women as sisters instead of pray?:smokin:
That role suits you better sissy:big_boss:
Dont worry,we will ship your sultan to Lahore soon:whistle:
Btw,i see our sectret weapon working(Turkish series):yay:

Last edited:
I have an honest question. Now those who want to answer it honestly can answer it. Otherwise, if it is just to stir up un necessary discussion , please I would really much appreciate if you do not answer.

When you see Kurds gather like they did during newroz 2013 in Diyarbakir or when you see Kurds gather in Kurdish towns in Syria... And you know the flags they wave and the people they support. And let us be honest, we are not talking about small numbers. Newroz 2012 and Newroz 2013 are possibly the biggest mass gatherings in the history of Turkey.

What do you feel? As Turks, what do you feel? Does it annoy you? For instance, I posted pictures over the protests of the wall ( you know that topic) and I really tried hard to find pictures where flags of Ocalan and PKK were not included. I truly did. But they were there. But it upset a lot of the Turkish members. But why? I really want to know what it makes you feel.

Because, I really do not understand it. Every year I go to Konya. And every single year ulkucus and nationalists gather at MHP gatherings and shout racist slogans. We know that Grey Wolves and other mafia close to MHP killed a lot of innocent people. But still, I would never dream of censoring them. When I see those gatherings and those slogans, I honestly just feel sad for them. I dont get angry or anything like that. So when you react as you do to Kurdish gatherings, it really feels weird for me. So I want to understand.

I have an honest question. Now those who want to answer it honestly can answer it. Otherwise, if it is just to stir up un necessary discussion , please I would really much appreciate if you do not answer.

When you see Kurds gather like they did during newroz 2013 in Diyarbakir or when you see Kurds gather in Kurdish towns in Syria... And you know the flags they wave and the people they support. And let us be honest, we are not talking about small numbers. Newroz 2012 and Newroz 2013 are possibly the biggest mass gatherings in the history of Turkey.

What do you feel? As Turks, what do you feel? Does it annoy you? For instance, I posted pictures over the protests of the wall ( you know that topic) and I really tried hard to find pictures where flags of Ocalan and PKK were not included. I truly did. But they were there. But it upset a lot of the Turkish members. But why? I really want to know what it makes you feel.

Because, I really do not understand it. Every year I go to Konya. And every single year ulkucus and nationalists gather at MHP gatherings and shout racist slogans. We know that Grey Wolves and other mafia close to MHP killed a lot of innocent people. But still, I would never dream of censoring them. When I see those gatherings and those slogans, I honestly just feel sad for them. I dont get angry or anything like that. So when you react as you do to Kurdish gatherings, it really feels weird for me. So I want to understand.

Than i will be honest, any flag other than Turkish flag irritates me. This is the country we live in, this is where we earn our food, this where our children will live in. Everybody should be respectful.

This is our country (Turks, Kurds, Laz, Zazas and every other ethnicity). If some one tries to divide our country, i will be very upset.

Waving Kurdistan Flags, PKK flags, Showing öcalan posters (who tried to divide my country). Be it one person or millions, i have no sympathy against them. I will be relentless and cruel against them and will have no remorse.

Than i will be honest, any flag other than Turkish flag irritates me. This is the country we live in, this is where we earn our food, this where our children will live in. Everybody should be respectful.

This is our country (Turks, Kurds, Laz, Zazas and every other ethnicity). If some one tries to divide our country, i will be very upset.

Waving Kurdistan Flags, PKK flags, Showing öcalan posters (who tried to divide my country). Be it one person or millions, i have no sympathy against them. I will be relentless and cruel against them and will have no remorse.

But there were those who suffered under that flag Sinan. What do you tell the thousands of inmates in Diyarbakir prison who were tortured while being forced to pray for that flag? Or what do you say to the thousands of people who woke up every morning looking at a flag on the mountain saying ne mutlu turkum diyene. Do you expect these people to have any love for that flag? If it is my flag then how come I suffered under it? I did not get anything from it, quite the opposite ( not me personally, but a lot of people think this way. Not just Kurds. Also Turks who were imprisoned during the 1980 darbe).

So if we are to take the sentimental approach then there is no end to this. As much as you love that flag, you will also find other people ( Turks, Kurds, Laz) who hate it. I am not saying I hate it, nor am I saying the majority of Kurds hate it. If I understand you correctly, and if we are to use your solution to this problem then we should be relentless and ruthless to those millions of people who prefer another flag over the Turkish flag. This was the ruthless approach that was mainly used from 1920 to 2012 until the peace process started. We saw the consequence of that. People died on both sides. It might give you satisfaction in the short run but ironically, it was this state of ruthlessness and war mentality that tore up Turkey and its economy from 1980-2000.

But there were those who suffered under that flag Sinan. What do you tell the thousands of inmates in Diyarbakir prison who were tortured while being forced to pray for that flag? Or what do you say to the thousands of people who woke up every morning looking at a flag on the mountain saying ne mutlu turkum diyene. Do you expect these people to have any love for that flag? If it is my flag then how come I suffered under it? I did not get anything from it, quite the opposite ( not me personally, but a lot of people think this way. Not just Kurds. Also Turks who were imprisoned during the 1980 darbe).

So if we are to take the sentimental approach then there is no end to this. As much as you love that flag, you will also find other people ( Turks, Kurds, Laz) who hate it. I am not saying I hate it, nor am I saying the majority of Kurds hate it. If I understand you correctly, and if we are to use your solution to this problem then we should be relentless and ruthless to those millions of people who prefer another flag over the Turkish flag. This was the ruthless approach that was mainly used from 1920 to 2012 until the peace process started. We saw the consequence of that. People died on both sides. It might give you satisfaction in the short run but ironically, it was this state of ruthlessness and war mentality that tore up Turkey and its economy from 1980-2000.

You asked, i replied. Simple as that. This is how i feel.

Love it or leave it. That's my aproach.

Back
Top Bottom