• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if that independent Kurdistan becomes reality, we shall see how Israel will become convenient best buddies with them, of that im 100% sure. you got nutjobs like Liebermann, and im sure there are many more silent like minded people like him in Israel, who openly support an independent Kurdistan and he also stated some years ago that Israel should support pkk if Turkey didnt zip its mouth.
Do we have the right to be mad at others if our goverment is the first one to become independent Kurdistans brother?

Hüseyin Çelik Kürdistan Kardeşimiz - Urfa-Haber-Şanlıurfahaberleri-Urfa-Haberlerı-Şanlıurfa Gündemi-Son Dakika-Şanlıurfa-Haberleri-Urfa-Şanlıurfaspor Gündemi-Urfa-ajans

israel isnt an ally for us, wont be never . Even they are not a partner to us , check out how their press making news about Turkey. Or check Turkeys reaction on last weeks against israel , Remember gaza flotilla and etc (their policies in East mediterrenean combined with greece and cyprus ) , how they killed turkish people in flotilla.
Yeah we dont have a good relationship with armenians, we accept it also . But it should be noticed turkey doesnt go into peace with armenia in sake of Azerbaijan.

What you are trying to do is trying your best to say that Israel is our enemy, while they are really not. Why you are trying to do so? probably because you feel sympathy for Gazan terrorists, and want Turkey to be hostile to Israel for the sake of Gazans. While, in reality, Israel has had a good cooperation with Turkey in different fields and has sold weapons like UAVs, ... to Turkey, and Azerbaijan.

About the relations of kurds and Israel, Iran, during Pahlavi era, was the country who introduced Iraqi kurds to Israel, and asked Israel to be more active in Northern Iraq, since Iraq was Iran's enemy and such reasons. Israel has also focused mostly on KRG region, which it is a fact, but there are no proofs for big cooperations with PKK as you mentioned. BTW, Erdogan has ten times more relations with KRG than Israel. So, if you, as an islamist, want to be enemy of Israel for their presence in KRG regions, then you should be ten times more enemy with Recep Tayyip Erdogan ;)

BTW, as far as Armenia is concerned, don't ever think that they may sometime come into peace with Turkey. The whole concept of Armenian nationalism is based on the so called BS "Armenian Genocide" and hating Turkey. So, even if when Azerbaijan takes her lands back, and make peace with Armenia, don't expect Armenians to have peace or have any positive feelings about Turkey ;)

What you are trying to do is trying your best to say that Israel is our enemy, while they are really not. Why you are trying to do so? probably because you feel sympathy for Gazan terrorists, and want Turkey to be hostile to Israel for the sake of Gazans. While, in reality, Israel has had a good cooperation with Turkey in different fields and has sold weapons like UAVs, ... to Turkey, and Azerbaijan.

About the relations of kurds and Israel, Iran, during Pahlavi era, was the country who introduced Iraqi kurds to Israel, and asked Israel to be more active in Northern Iraq, since Iraq was Iran's enemy and such reasons. Israel has also focused mostly on KRG region, which it is a fact, but there are no proofs for big cooperations with PKK as you mentioned. BTW, Erdogan has ten times more relations with KRG than Israel. So, if you, as an islamist, want to be enemy of Israel for their presence in KRG regions, then you should be ten times more enemy with Recep Tayyip Erdogan ;)

BTW, as far as Armenia is concerned, don't ever think that they may sometime come into peace with Turkey. The whole concept of Armenian nationalism is based on the so called BS "Armenian Genocide" and hating Turkey. So, even if when Azerbaijan takes her lands back, and make peace with Armenia, don't expect Armenians to have peace or have any positive feelings about Turkey ;)
its my own business to be enemy with erdogan , already you dont have any informtation on this matter, whether i like him, or hate ;)
the real matter is , whatever happens in gaza leave it aside, israel's future willings is obviously to create great israel in region,they are going ahead it .
Just because azerbeijan has a good relationship with israel,dont expect turkey to be so,and dont try to clearify azerbaijan's politic relations with israel, this is a clear as water that azerbaijan doesnt concern on turkey's strategy as much as Turkey cares on them.
About armenians national policy, trust me in this, israel's policy is worse than armenia against turkey , or its even worse than what armenia plans on azerbaijan.
turkey had solid relations on ammunation with israel,but no worries ,we realized our own mistake soon to purchase critic systems from a country like israel who plans "some dirty jobs" in region.
I am turkish citizen and muslim,but before than i am a human to see what israel really does in there :) look when israel established and how,and then expanded into palestina in illegal ways and apply genocide on them.
Its cleared how much sympathy you had on israel is clear , by calling more than thousand civilian people died in israel to be terrorists.
I forgot to matter of,if you defend yourself thats honourable, if those people defend their lands is being terrorists :)
be objective a little, without ignoring the fact about what azerbaijan doesnt care turkey's policy or profits at all , while expecting turkey care about armenian issue.
About disputed armenian " genocide " , there have been attempts to solve it, but each time azerbaijan had attempts to stop it before than borders opened

its my own business to be enemy with erdogan , already you dont have any informtation on this matter, whether i like him, or hate ;)
the real matter is , whatever happens in gaza leave it aside, israel's future willings is obviously to create great israel in region,they are going ahead it .
Just because azerbeijan has a good relationship with israel,dont expect turkey to be so,and dont try to clearify azerbaijan's politic relations with israel, this is a clear as water that azerbaijan doesnt concern on turkey's strategy as much as Turkey cares on them.
About armenians national policy, trust me in this, israel's policy is worse than armenia against turkey , or its even worse than what armenia plans on azerbaijan.
turkey had solid relations on ammunation with israel,but no worries ,we realized our own mistake soon to purchase critic systems from a country like israel who plans "some dirty jobs" in region.
I am turkish citizen and muslim,but before than i am a human to see what israel really does in there :) look when israel established and how,and then expanded into palestina in illegal ways and apply genocide on them.
Its cleared how much sympathy you had on israel is clear , by calling more than thousand civilian people died in israel to be terrorists.
I forgot to matter of,if you defend yourself thats honourable, if those people defend their lands is being terrorists :)
be objective a little, without ignoring the fact about what azerbaijan doesnt care turkey's policy or profits at all , while expecting turkey care about armenian issue.
About disputed armenian " genocide " , there have been attempts to solve it, but each time azerbaijan had attempts to stop it before than borders opened
All in all what you wrote is: "I love Gazans because they are Muslims but i dislike my Turkic brothers and we should be happy friends with Armenia"

OK, We got it. You mean that all jews and evil shia Azerbaijanis are doing conspiracies against you to be friends with your Armenian love birds and innocent Hamas terrorists. I don't see it necessary to waste my time in talking with a person who is this much stupid.

OK, We got it. You mean that all jews and evil shia Azerbaijanis are doing conspiracies against you to be friends with your Armenian love birds and innocent Hamas terrorists. I don't see it necessary to waste my time in talking with a person who is this much stupid.

You should really learn to cool down your tone a bit. Insulting people which you don't agree with is all I have seen you do lately.

This used to be limited to only people that weren't Turks, but lately you have brought this attitude amongst us as well.

All in all what you wrote is: "I love Gazans because they are Muslims but i dislike my Turkic brothers and we should be happy friends with Armenia"

Islamists have no nationalistic or turkic brotherhood sentiments. I am sure he even hates shias in an extent that he wishes Armenians to defeat Azeri shias.

You should really learn to cool down your tone a bit. Insulting people which you don't agree with is all I have seen you do lately.

This used to be limited to only people that weren't Turks, but lately you have brought this attitude amongst us as well.

Which part of my post or his posts are not clear for you?

Source: Turkish Politics | Page 162

Kindly tell me what it means.
@olcayto BTW, put me in your ignore list. it may help you not to read my posts.

You both only done your best to understand my post from the "picked " points, thanks anyway wont reply once ever.
to note this again, i havent mean none of what you said, it was you who understand in that way. Read the post again if you wish.
i just try to say , turkey does anything on azerbaijan's favor, i am not a armenian lover, nor supporter of them in war. But when it comes to Turkey's favor, azerbaijan doesnt act so in the region.
Everyone knows well , israel's future plans in region , does needs turkey to be lowered somehow.
about what happens in gaza, you totally misunderstand what i said with " I am turkish citizen and muslim,but before than i am a human " is trying to say, what happens in gaza isnt something related with being muslim or turk ,its about being human at 1st but yeah how you "summarized" my post
one more point, you are this "long time member" but could procovate my by calling stupid . while i never used one harsh word against you .
Bad talks belongs to its owner.

Islamists have no nationalistic or turkic brotherhood sentiments. I am sure he even hates shias in an extent that he wishes Armenians to defeat Azeri shias.

I don't need to put you on my ignore list.
I'm just saying the obvious. You should learn to be a bit more polite when discussing with people.

I don't need to put you on my ignore list.
I'm just saying the obvious. You should learn to be a bit more polite when discussing with people.

I don't need anyone to lecture me about my tone, or anything else. It's none of your business.

This means, border between armenia and turkey closed upon armenia's invasion on azerbaijan lands on 93 , So the reason is we just cut off all relation with armenia is also for favor of azerbaijani and because we support them ( i also do ), but you are just so aggressive when topic comes to armenia, but so cool when about israel .
Open a poll and ask question if you want to see, how many of turks like israel, how many consider as hostile , how many prefers to be ally.
i am not an islamist , nor nationalist , even you are wrong, i support turkic brotherhood, by expecting them to see our " sensitive points " and respect it, as we are doing towards them .
all my posts were this much " aggressive" just because your supportive behaviour against israel - azerbaijan relationship and at 1st i asked one thing ," how would you feel if we are doing the same with armenia ". But you couldnt hold off yout anger when its about how peace talks halted between armenia and israel.
Be objective please. brotherhood isnt this.

I don't need anyone to lecture me about my tone, or anything else. It's none of your business.

As long as you write with this attitude in pdf and especially in the Turkish section it's pretty much everyone's business.

Back
Top Bottom