• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cooperating with or using the PKK? There is a difference you know. And when do you mean Kurdish fighters ran from ISIS, I can't find anything on that.

PKK operates and roams freely in their territory... launches attacks from there.. instead of taking action, KRG fights with PKK....
Mate, there is no need for further discussion. It's obviosly clear in our eyes who is the enemy, who is the friend....

IŞİD Sincar şehrini peşmergeden aldı - BBC Turkce - Haberler
IŞİD Mahmur'u ele geçirdi-Sabah - 07 Ağustos 2014

You can use google tranlsate... i don't know the English names of the towns.

Also for further.. ISIS militants in Iraq seize Mosul and Tikrit, march towards Baghdad.

@Sinan there are people here whom i grew up together and two of them joined pkk they come back from time to time, one of them told me that pkk doesnt like Barzani because they see him as a dictator but the real reason is they dont like him because Barzani is cooperating with Turkey together against them.

KRG is also uncomfortable with pkk since they see them as a threat to their authority.

PKK operates and roams freely in their territory... launches attacks from there.. instead of taking action, KRG fights with PKK....
Mate, there is no need for further discussion. It's obviosly clear in our eyes who is the enemy, who is the friend....

IŞİD Sincar şehrini peşmergeden aldı - BBC Turkce - Haberler
IŞİD Mahmur'u ele geçirdi-Sabah - 07 Ağustos 2014

You can use google tranlsate... i don't know the English names of the towns.

Also for further.. ISIS militants in Iraq seize Mosul and Tikrit, march towards Baghdad.

The BBC article is about the city Sinjar, however the second article didn't translate well and it talks about something called Foggy? I don't think KRG claimed or really wanted Mosul, and in Sinjar the Pershmerga gave a fight before they retreated.

Anyways I see the PKK and ISIS as enemies, the KRG as friend.

The BBC article is about the city Sinjar, however the second article didn't translate well and it talks about something called Foggy? I don't think KRG claimed or really wanted Mosul, and in Sinjar the Pershmerga gave a fight before they retreated.

Anyways I see the PKK and ISIS as enemies, the KRG as friend.

sinjar and makhmour. word is, isis captured makhmour today. but it's unreliable, as everything else in this war LOL

a stable krg is a stable safehaven for pkk terrorists who retreat to north iraq after carrying out terrorist attacks in Turkey. nor krg nor Iraq govt helped Turkey sufficiently in hunting down retreating pkk terrorists in north Iraq. I dont get why Turkish govt decided to invest a lot in north Iraq/krg as they are in bed with pkk and ypg too. imo Turkish govt should promote clashes between krg/pkk/ypg and isil through staying inactive or only interfering here and there with air strikes against isil if they become too much for krg and co in order to keep a balanced prolonged conflict between both terrorists. keep isil away from Turkish borders (through krg as buffer) and weaken the Kurdish factions. sounds cruel, but payback is payback for what pkk did against Turkey imo.
Only strong can surive in mid-east. Turkey is investing in KRG for economic purposes. 15% of our economy is depended on North-Iraq. Stable North-Iraq is good economically but no so good geopolitcally since they are carving the ground under us. If it was in my hands I would let IS destroy KRG, waste PKK human resources on fighting them. And then invade and clear IS out of Iraq since PKK is already destroyed and then put all the Kurds back there with rebuild infrastructure, put secret service there and have UAV flying above them.

Only strong can surive in mid-east. Turkey is investing in KRG for economic purposes. 15% of our economy is depended on North-Iraq. Stable North-Iraq is good economically but no so good geopolitcally since they are carving the ground under us. If it was in my hands I would let IS destroy KRG, waste PKK human resources on fighting them. And then invade and clear IS out of Iraq since PKK is already destroyed and then put all the Kurds back there with rebuild infrastructure, put secret service there and have UAV flying above them.
It would be good to see all of our enemies, like IS, Assad, KRG, PKK, and Iran, fight with each. They are basically just waste their own resources and are busy with themselves. IS needs to be more active and more attacks on Assad and KRG :lol: Although I doubt anyone of them has the power to fully destroy the other side.

It would be good to see all of our enemies, like IS, Assad, KRG, PKK, and Iran, fight with each. They are basically just waste their own resources and are busy with themselves. IS needs to be more active and more attacks on Assad and KRG :lol: Although I doubt anyone of them has the power to fully destroy the other side.
You could be wrong bro :lol: Actually if US didn't intervene with airstrikes IS would have pushed deep into KRG territory. IS took strategic position along both sides of the dam. From there they could have stopped electricty and water to the Kurdish cities.

I read articles recently that all PKK fighters hiding in Turkey are moving to Iraq to fight IS. I hope they all get creamed there. Most of them are not Turkish Kurds anyway (some are). They were hiding in Turkey to attack Turkey when peace process with PKK fails. Now they are all in Iraq fighting for their lifes :lol:.

Sorry but people who spread terror I don't have sympathy for. Let PKK fight with IS. It is good for us. In the end game when most PKK are exterminated, Turkey should stop this so called peace process and declare war on PKK and give the final blow to that ragtag band.

You could be wrong bro :lol: Actually if US didn't intervene with airstrikes IS would have pushed deep into KRG territory. IS took strategic position along both sides of the dam. From there they could have stopped electricty and water to the Kurdish cities.

I read articles recently that all PKK fighters hiding in Turkey are moving to Iraq to fight IS. I hope they all get creamed there. Most of them are not Turkish Kurds anyway (some are). They were hiding in Turkey to attack Turkey when peace process with PKK fails. Now they are all in Iraq fighting for their lifes :lol:.

Sorry but people who spread terror I don't have sympathy for. Let PKK fight with IS. It is good for us. In the end game when most PKK are exterminated, Turkey should stop this so called peace process and declare war on PKK and give the final blow to that ragtag band.
:tup:
maybe, US wants the game to continue and terrorists kill each other. About KRG, they should not be destroyed throughly, since they are a source of pain in Iran, and her allies ***. Similar strategy was used in Iran-Iraq war. when Iraq got too strong, they sold weapons to Iran with overpriced rates :lol: , and when Iran got too strong, they helped Iraq with intelligence, ... to defeat Iran in Al-Faw. That's the best policy about these terrorists.

:tup:
maybe, US wants the game to continue and terrorists kill each other. About KRG, they should not be destroyed throughly, since they are a source of pain in Iran, and her allies ***. Similar strategy was used in Iran-Iraq war. when Iraq got too strong, they sold weapons to Iran with overpriced rates :lol: , and when Iran got too strong, they helped Iraq with intelligence, ... to defeat Iran in Al-Faw. That's the best policy about these terrorists.
True, Iran is spending a lot of money and resources in Iraq and Syria right now. Why would US intervene and stop Iran wasting money and resources? US only did limited air strikes to stop IS threatening their embassy. They won't put troops on the ground so PKK and KRG will have to take the punches. In the south and east Iran has to take the punches.

Yarı tropik iklime geçiyoruz

İTÜ Uçak ve Uzay Bilimleri Fakültesi Meteoroloji Mühendisliği Bölümü Öğretim Üyesi Prof. Dr. Orhan Şen, son yağışların yarı tropik veya yarı kurak iklim özelliklerini taşıyan yağışlar olduğuna dikkati çekerek, eskiden Akdeniz iklimi etkisi altında bulunan Türkiye’nin yer aldığı bölgenin, küresel ısınma sonucu iklim değişikliği meydana geldiğini belirtti.

Yarı tropik iklime geçiyoruz - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

The monkey who climbed up a pole and took down the Turkish flag has been arrested.
It wasn't a teenager as we first thought, it was a 34 year old Ömer M.
53e667ebf630992820c19fce.jpg

Türk bayrağını indiren kişi yakalandı - CNN TÜRK

The monkey who climbed up a pole and took down the Turkish flag has been arrested.
It wasn't a teenager as we first thought, it was a 34 year old Ömer M.
53e667ebf630992820c19fce.jpg

Türk bayrağını indiren kişi yakalandı - CNN TÜRK
certainly this was one of the last remaining faces god had to give to mankind...
i thought there was news of his, then claimed to be a 16 years old kid, arrest before?
hope he will receive a good punishment.

..hostile to whom?

Usa is hostile to Iran; Russia is hostile to Georgia; China is hostile to Japan; India is hositle to Pakistan; Israel is hostile to Palestine and some Arab countries.

Does Turkey have to be hostile to all countries due to one side is hostile to another?

WHO is blind now?

Hostile to Turkish interests. I can list you a dozen links where Israel is Actively working to dull Turkish interests, but I'll let you go do some research.

Hostile to Turkish interests. I can list you a dozen links where Israel is Actively working to dull Turkish interests, but I'll let you go do some research.

Can you name a country that has no any objection in all issues?

Btw, You claim something and want me to do the research if it is true...funny.

Back
Top Bottom