• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You both only done your best to understand my post from the "picked " points, thanks anyway wont reply once ever.
to note this again, i havent mean none of what you said, it was you who understand in that way. Read the post again if you wish.
i just try to say , turkey does anything on azerbaijan's favor, i am not a armenian lover, nor supporter of them in war. But when it comes to Turkey's favor, azerbaijan doesnt act so in the region.
Everyone knows well , israel's future plans in region , does needs turkey to be lowered somehow.
about what happens in gaza, you totally misunderstand what i said with " I am turkish citizen and muslim,but before than i am a human " is trying to say, what happens in gaza isnt something related with being muslim or turk ,its about being human at 1st but yeah how you "summarized" my post
one more point, you are this "long time member" but could procovate my by calling stupid . while i never used one harsh word against you .
Bad talks belongs to its owner.

Dude, I am sensitive to hypocrisy and sectarianism.

If you are talking from a humanitarian point of view, why you have not cared so far for Azerbaijan? Are not Azerbaijanis currently at war with Armenia? have you ever actively participated in any discussion in this forum for Azerbaijanis sakes? Why only Gaza matters for you? Are those terrorists the only human beings of this planet to care about? Are not Azerbaijanis human beings as well?

BTW, why do you blame Azerbaijan for having relations with Israel? you have bought UAVs, and Azerbaijan has bought the same UAVs. You have had some other military cooperations, the same is true for us. Where this double standard comes from?

Anyway, haters gonna hate, they don't need any reason. You are the same. Hate us if you want or blindly love bunch of terrorists. I don't care.

:closed:
All in all what you wrote is: "I love Gazans because they are Muslims but i dislike my Turkic brothers and we should be happy friends with Armenia"
İts you who understood what i said in that way , i explained in other posts whats my real intention,
you just so quickly judge peopleo_O

Dude, I am sensitive to hypocrisy and sectarianism.

If you are talking from a humanitarian point of view, why you have not cared so far for Azerbaijan? Are not Azerbaijanis currently at war with Armenia? have you ever actively participated in any discussion in this forum for Azerbaijanis sakes? Why only Gaza matters for you? Are those terrorists the only human beings of this planet to care about? Are not Azerbaijanis human beings as well?

BTW, why do you blame Azerbaijan for having relations with Israel? you have bought UAVs, and Azerbaijan has bought the same UAVs. You have had some other military cooperations, the same is true for us. Where this double standard comes from?

Anyway, haters gonna hate, they don't need any reason. You are the same. Hate us if you want or blindly love bunch of terrorists. I don't care.
as you see i am new in this forum, also quite busy in my life . i rarely can check here, and looking in topics in get notified, or seeing in the " lastly done" section to take a quick look.
i havent answered anything in gaza section or so on also . The topic reached to there so i mentioned about gaza. ( even this is not your business, i need to explain this )
Yes we bought UAVs , it was because we need and has no options else, now we do have same platforms so we minimalize our relationship with israel.
you still take a look from wrong side, Turkey's relation with israel is another thing than politics against israel, like i wouldnt care much even if azerbaijan does trade with armenia,or selling weapons to them. i wouldnt say " what the hell double standards" but i would say , " let this happen, there might be somethning they knows better" and would be supporting turkey's actions on armenia as it still goes on.
as i see you are quite aggressive to keep harrasment, so lets close topic :closed:
firstly called me stupid, now dude and finally hater, i only suggest you to have an attitude .

Last edited:
Arent you all of the above?
Btw,let them,who cares.
im agnostic. if im not mistaken, we never talked about each others' faith on this forum, but i understand if people link me to 'Islamism' when i sometimes try to defend akp where i think akp has a right or when i criticize Israel. For some people criticizing Israel or having an interest in the Gaza conflict or supporting akp means you are an 'Islamist' (no idea what people are referring to when they say this; a fundamentalist muslim? moderate muslim? anyone slightly associating with islam?) and being Turanist means you are secular and cannot be an 'Islamist'. this kind of categorization is annoying and disappointing to say the least.

You both only done your best to understand my post from the "picked " points, thanks anyway wont reply once ever.
to note this again, i havent mean none of what you said, it was you who understand in that way. Read the post again if you wish.
i just try to say , turkey does anything on azerbaijan's favor, i am not a armenian lover, nor supporter of them in war. But when it comes to Turkey's favor, azerbaijan doesnt act so in the region.
Everyone knows well , israel's future plans in region , does needs turkey to be lowered somehow.
about what happens in gaza, you totally misunderstand what i said with " I am turkish citizen and muslim,but before than i am a human " is trying to say, what happens in gaza isnt something related with being muslim or turk ,its about being human at 1st but yeah how you "summarized" my post
one more point, you are this "long time member" but could procovate my by calling stupid . while i never used one harsh word against you .
Bad talks belongs to its owner.

The guy goes crazy and brings up Palestine everywhere he posts. Of course he would come in this thread about elections and argue with people over expressing any support to Palestinians. He is fine with AKP as long as no support to Palestinians and plenty of support to Israel.

im agnostic. if im not mistaken, we never talked about each others' faith on this forum, but i understand if people link me to 'Islamism' when i sometimes try to defend akp where i think akp has a right or when i criticize Israel. For some people criticizing Israel or having an interest in the Gaza conflict or supporting akp means you are an 'Islamist' (no idea what people are referring to when they say this; a fundamentalist muslim? moderate muslim? anyone slightly associating with islam?) and being Turanist means you are secular and cannot be an 'Islamist'. this kind of categorization is annoying and disappointing to say the least.
Fazla kafana takma,you know who you are that only matters.

We are just human at 1st . :victory:

If you are confused about the meaning of the word islamists, I can make it clear for you:

Islamism is different from Islam or muslims. Islamism means an ideology, in which a person uses islam as his political tool, like what Iran, Sectarian jihadist, or AKP is doing. Islamism means including islam in politics which is completely opposite to secularism. For an islamist, what matters the most is islam and his sect of islam. So, a sunni islamist, normally hates all shias, even if they are his fellow countrymen, and would prefer sunnis from other countries over his own people. The same analogy is true for a shia islamists. Islamism is always against secularism and nationalism, for obvious reasons.

You have always been soft on islamists, and their policies. So, some people may have confused you for being an islamists yourself. Although, it is not true.

If you are confused about the meaning of the word islamists, I can make it clear for you:

Islamism is different from Islam or muslims. Islamism means an ideology, in which a person uses islam as his political tool, like what Iran, Sectarian jihadist, or AKP is doing. Islamism means including islam in politics which is completely opposite to secularism. For an islamist, what matters the most is islam and his sect of islam. So, a sunni islamist, normally hates all shias, even if they are his fellow countrymen, and would prefer sunnis from other countries over his own people. The same analogy is true for a shia islamists. Islamism is always against secularism and nationalism, for obvious reasons.

You have always been soft on islamists, and their policies. So, some people may have confused you for being an islamists yourself. Although, it is not true.
i understand your concern, but bro, i have seen you branding some Turks as Islamist while I can assure you that many of those 'islamist' Turks (with the obvious exception of that Arab ElTurco, who really sounded like an Islamist) are actually probably just putting their religion as their first id, doesnt mean they have no love for the Turkic world and/or Turkish nationalism. I bet the average Turk is like this, but hopefully will change in a more 'Turkic 1st, whatever religion 2nd' attitude in the future with the new generations. Where i agree with you is that the current govt doesnt put enough emphasis on the Turkic world, as if the Islamic world only consists of the ME. Of course some Turks (with ElTurco being an extreme example) who care mainly about religion (because they are ignorant about the Turkic world and lazy to read) may get an alienated and uninformed view of the Turkic world while they will feel more closely to the ME thanks to the media propaganda of akp, which is wrong and another fail of the govt.

someone who supported invasion of iraq against saddam cant lecture us about nationalism! And support shias against sunni in iraq. Because they are shia. So fuk of please....:-)

A representitive from the opposition party mentiones about women in Turkey 3 of whom are killed on daily basis, at the same time representitives of the Akp insult her.

Tragic!

Back
Top Bottom