What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Well yes a modern MBT like Altay with Hard kill will fair much better than older tanks like M60.As T90A survived Tow attack (although sensors fried, Side damaged ) in Feb 2016, so Leopard 2 should be utilised in attacks as they stand much better chances.

Most importantly a coordinated attack with Air Force will result in much lesser casualties. TAF should provide close Air support to army,i haven't seen attack helicopters from turkish side.

Saudi Abrams are stripped down version without depleted uranium layers, so can't be compared to actual American Abrams.

However with better coordination with TAF & close air support ,Turkish Army will bleed very less or none at all.
isn't that good?

problem is you cant detect atgm team in such enviroment. +4 km away 2 person hiding behind rocks.

Reports that the Turkish-backed Syrian opposition postponed an offensive towards the villages around the town of Akhtarin in Northern Syria till after the Eid holiday ends. Many of the Turkish-backed Syrian fighters are reportedly leaving to visit their families also just prior to the advent of Eid al-Adha, Aleppo, Syria.

Tank vermek istediğiniz adamlar.

RIP to the martyrs. An air support is must while going ground offensive. Tanks must be supported by Air so the damage can be minimized and can be zero in such case.

You guys are totally overexaggerating our lost. Off course, it makes me sad seeing Turkish soldiers dying but you have to stay rational and objective.

This is what we already achieved in only two weeks:

bac6ccc2880c463f8ef83d4635eb3c85.png

For instance, Iranians lost most likely more than 1000 members of the Iranian Army + affiliated militias in Syria and they couldn't do anything without Russian support against DAESH or FSA.

So far, we are doing a great job in Syria.

You are facing weakened ISIS with low moral and in a clear battle field .... ( remember that Iraq army , Syrian army and even Kurds killed most of ISIS best and defeated them badly )

And comparing what you are facing with AL nusrah and battle like Allepo or lazeqieh or damescus or palyrma is unfair .
.. For your knowledge , in 2013 rebels had more than 150,000 battle hardened warriors ...

Rebels have enough ATGM to even target or troops ( there are clip about targeting oir troops with ATGM in web )

When I read your posts , I remembered our own discussions in Persian forums ....

You are facing weakened ISIS with low moral and in a clear battle field .... ( remember that Iraq army , Syrian army and even Kurds killed most of ISIS best and defeated them badly )

And comparing what you are facing with AL nusrah and battle like Allepo or lazeqieh or damescus or palyrma is unfair .
.. For your knowledge , in 2013 rebels had more than 150,000 battle hardened warriors ...

Rebels have enough ATGM to even target or troops ( there are clip about targeting oir troops with ATGM in web )

When I read your posts , I remembered our own discussions in Persian forums ....

If it wasnt for the Western/Russian air support the kurds would have lost kobane and ultimately all of Northern Syria. They were no match against ISIS..

If it wasnt for the Western/Russian air support the kurds would have lost kobane and ultimately all of Northern Syria. They were no match against ISIS..
if it wasn't for our immediate response , kurds would lose Erbil ...
The point is that some of you Turks mock IRGC , Iraq and force and SAA in past but now in the reality you didn't perform any better ...

I hope next time some of Turks act more humble in other sections ...

The point is that some of you Turks mock IRGC , Iraq and force and SAA in past but now in the reality you didn't perform any better ...

Say that after 5+Turkish generals killed by terrorist please

lol i dont know what about irgc but iraq army left with their tails between their legs and ran away. The kurds was also begging and crying infront of the world lol so they didnt do anything too. By saying you didnt perform better what do you mean lol? Because we lost a few tanks we are performing badly?

It's not wise to compare the performance of the Turkish tanks in the last 2 weeks with the irgc, Iraqi and Assad forces who have been struggling with their whole army for years until Russia came to save the day for Assad and allies. Lessons must be learned from the mistakes our tanks and Turkish commander in Syria did and measures be taken where possible to minimize casualties.
Say that after 5+Turkish generals killed by terrorist please
本当に日本人ですか?

It's not wise to compare the performance of the Turkish tanks in the last 2 weeks with the irgc, Iraqi and Assad forces who have been struggling with their whole army for years until Russia came to save the day for Assad and allies. Lessons must be learned from the mistakes our tanks and Turkish commander in Syria did and measures be taken where possible to minimize casualties.
本当に日本人ですか?

日本人だよ
君も日本語を話せるの?

what you see is a part of turkish army in syria they just give some help to fsa.. if it would be only us it would be devastating for kurds and IS

this is the time of sulaiman qassim in iraq with out american help..

thanks americans and arabs for ther airstrikes.

this is the time of sulaiman qassim in iraq with out american help..

thanks americans and arabs for ther airstrikes.

if they want something they say brothers... now they are the ones who slaughter..

日本人だよ
君も日本語を話せるの?
吃驚しました。たくさん忘れましたけどまだ少しだけ出来ます。いつかまた綺麗な日本へ行きたいです、特に大阪弁を慕います

Wow , your super power with some army as strong as USA ....
Do as you like and enjoy battle ...

Back
Top Bottom