What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It´s not how it works in reality. The ES and OB Area is organized under our supervision.
We of course make necessery investments (such as education/healthcare etc), training and equping FSA militias, solving problems between FSA militias if they kill each other etc etc. Still, they do rule their own land which is not our business.

As long as they keep securing the land and keep PKK and ISIS away, who cares? Let them handle unrest if they messed things up themselves. They will be the ones who will deal with them in one way or another.

FB_IMG_1522061708829_751669.jpg

That looks weird. I mean not even FSA flags. Just Turkish flags and Erdo pics. Where exactly is that "al-Caviz" village"? Plus operation has just recently ended. When they did renovate a school? I doubt this is Afrin.

Are you sure it’s in Afrin and not Turkey?

This is in Afrin?

Attachments

• ED9FFB91-7377-4D09-A1E3-B043D6E093A8.jpeg
    ED9FFB91-7377-4D09-A1E3-B043D6E093A8.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 103
I haven't been to keciören for like 20-25 years, but That building doesn't look like any school building in Ankara. And I think Keciören has had a lot of investments in the past 20-25 years, so i doubt it looks like a rural area.

I mean it looks like sandstone / limestone or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom