What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Some bring chaos... Turks bring civilization ...

Turkish Army in solidarity with civilians in Just-liberated areas around Afrin:

640xauto.jpg

The source: https://imgrosetta.mynet.com/file/2205302/640xauto.jpg

FSA in solidarity with civilians in Just-liberated areas around Afrin:

DX_xilNX4AEnhBB.jpg

DX_xk7PX4AA0HrW.jpg

As French media discovers the difference between chaos and civilization in Jarablus:

Last edited:
I can see Tallaf airbase being an important strategic location for TFSA forces. Located halfway between Jinderes and Afrin city, will create a supply route from air right on the main highway between the two biggest settlements. Also joining the main highways into and out of Afrin towards Idlib and Azaz.

PKK supporters are protesting on train tracks at manchester piccadily LOL.
Not sure what they hope to achieve other than to piss people off who just want to go about their day and can't be arsed with foreigners airing their foreign gripes which they couldn't care less about.

Yes, but will the Europeans respond the same way like they did with all the ASALA attacks done in western countries.
I think for the most part these guys are just talk. If they were really so passionate about "rojava" then why aren't they over there fighting instead.
But if low key attacks did happen, it would be treated in some countries like they treat attacks on Turkish mosques in Germany. Either written off as a "ethnic" dispute amongst minorities, or childishly like this president minister

I think for the most part these guys are just talk. If they were really so passionate about "rojava" then why aren't they over there fighting instead.
But if low key attacks did happen, it would be treated in some countries like they treat attacks on Turkish mosques in Germany. Either written off as a "ethnic" dispute amongst minorities, or childishly like this president minister

Because they are the goldmine of the PKK, if they go. Who is there to collect money from.

For now its low key, just how much longer before we see an embassy ambushed by armed men, taking all the people inside hostage and killing the head of the embassy as "Justification of the Genocide committed on the Kurdish People" Just like Asala

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom