What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Turkey is getting thrashed in Afrin. Operation Olive Branch is a disaster. Let’s be honest, Turkey has taken this Kurdish phobia way too far. I’m not saying the Kurds are angels, and certainly their despicable Marxist ideology of YPG, PKK, etc., is no good. But Turkey is out of control with its hatred of Kurds, and that hatred will consume them if they don’t become more balanced and reasonable. Turkey should leave the Kurds alone and concentrate on supporting the rebels who are fighting the Baathist fascists.
Finally someone showing us reality.
Where have you been all this time when we were blinded by our hate for the Kurds?

Last edited:
Turkey is getting thrashed in Afrin. Operation Olive Branch is a disaster. Let’s be honest, Turkey has taken this Kurdish phobia way too far. I’m not saying the Kurds are angels, and certainly their despicable Marxist ideology of YPG, PKK, etc., is no good. But Turkey is out of control with its hatred of Kurds, and that hatred will consume them if they don’t become more balanced and reasonable. Turkey should leave the Kurds alone and concentrate on supporting the rebels who are fighting the Baathist fascists.

Step 1: Take a look in the Mirror
Step 2: Raise your left or right hand...
Step 3: SLap yourself...
Step 4: Redo Step 1 to 3

Bonus Step: Climb as high as you can... Take a deep Breath...Close your Eyes...JUMP!
NO Worry...it will hurt only a fraction of second...

Bonus Indication: Head first please...

Best Regards,
Someone who cares about you...

How are we getting thrashed?

How are we getting thrashed?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/02/turkey-suffers-deadly-day-afrin-offensive/

2 MARCH 2018 • 9:24AM
Turkey suffered heavy losses on Thursday during its offensive against a Kurdish militia in northwest Syria, with the military announcing that eight soldiers were killed and 13 more wounded.

The death toll, released by the Turkish military staff in two separate statements, makes Thursday one of the deadliest days for Ankara since launching its cross-border operation against the People's Protection Units (YPG) in Syria's Afrin region on 20 January.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/02/turkey-suffers-deadly-day-afrin-offensive/

Turkey suffered heavy losses on Thursday during its offensive against a Kurdish militia in northwest Syria, with the military announcing that eight soldiers were killed and 13 more wounded.

The death toll, released by the Turkish military staff in two separate statements, makes Thursday one of the deadliest days for Ankara since launching its cross-border operation against the People's Protection Units (YPG) in Syria's Afrin region on 20 January.

HAHAHAHA love how the article doesn't mention the hundreds of dead kurds in their tunnels. Boy go back before I start listing Saudi causalties here in yemen and you have to hang yourself. Stop crawling out of your miserable hole you live in everytime you think you somehow can attack your Turk complex. We ruled over you for a thousand years get over it. You dont see germans and french crying over the romans to this day who ruled over them for a thousand years.

HAHAHAHA love how the article doesn't mention the hundreds of dead kurds in their tunnels. Boy go back before I start listing Saudi causalties here in yemen and you have to hang yourself.

LOL, not only am I not a Saudi or an Arab, I'm actually sympathetic toward the Yemenis resisting Saudi aggression. I only display the Saudi flag for religious motivation. I am of Pakistani descent born and living in Canada. I am also sympathetic toward Turkey, but I consider their offensive against Kurds as ill advised and unnecessary.

Dude before commenting sh1t first you should know this difference; we don't have hatred towards Kurds we just want YPG/PKK away from our soil since they are not representative of Kurdish people but just a security threat to Turkey.

Secondly what disaster you talking about? Yes we will have casulties since we fight against heavily armed mountain rats who hide in tunnels but cleaning is going on a rate of 1 / 60. Nearly 2500 of them neutralised and this number will grow.

Maybe we should do what Arabs do to Yemenis, right? Bomb civilians and let them starve to death...

We do not stop when our brothers fall. This is not a reaso to stop, this is a reason to go forward!

This is not about kurds, we are not fighting against kurds. This is a turkish-american war.

Kurds are not relevent here. If US did not use kurds we would be fighting against another party. This is about jeostrategic moves of west at west-asia. US is trying to control the energy sources because this is their only card against china.

LOL, not only am I not a Saudi or an Arab, I'm actually sympathetic toward the Yemenis resisting Saudi aggression. I only display the Saudi flag for religious motivation. I am of Pakistani descent born and living in Canada. I am also sympathetic toward Turkey, but I consider their offensive against Kurds as ill advised and unnecessary.

Sure buddy sure. Don't let your selfhate get in the way of your hate for Turks. "religious motivations". :omghaha:

shup up you a ss given, who are you talking us like that. we not only capture afrin also we gonna capture all area which PYD located even if we had heavy losses..

I think describing the operation as a thrashing is a mighty exaggeration and an insult to those soilders who have died. Also, the operation is not against Kurds, it’s against terrorists.

Watch the Saudi Coalition casualities in Yemen, and enjoy it!
9 Aircrafts
20 M1A2 Abrams
12 Helicopters
And over 1200 Soldiers lost their life

And the Houthis ~300

Pity that i can't Punch someone through my Display...

I think describing the operation as a thrashing is a mighty exaggeration and an insult to those soilders who have died. Also, the operation is not against Kurds, it’s against terrorists.

Well then, are any gains being made in this operation? It's plain to me Turkey is making the same mistake which Saudis made in Yemen. I advise to pull out before you get entangled in an unnecessary mess.

Well then, are any gains being made in this operation? It's plain to me Turkey is making the same mistake which Saudis made in Yemen. I advise to pull out before you get entangled in an unnecessary mess.
You have no idea what is going on Syria right? Which advice can you give us without any knowlage of dynamics at the region? 150.000 kurds escaped from Afrin to Turkey after PYD invaded Afrin. You call PYD Kurds and Kurds are escaping from them to Turkey.

Maybe you are just ignorant about what is going on at that area. Did you even consider that as a possibility?

And you say we do this because we hate Kurds. Why we took 150.000 kurds just from Afrin?

Back
Top Bottom