What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

How does Russia fit into this recent development? Feedback invited from Turkish members.

I would love to see the expressions of the CIA terrorists! I'm sure they are cursing Erdogan like bitches.
Mate you will hate on me for saying this, but my research shows the Cia is one of the most rational USGOV institutions. They warned on non existent nuclear weapons in Iraq, they recommended strikes against Assad etc. It's the idiot running the White House who is the problem. Why'd you think his military and diplomatic advisors are so pissed of at him? His ex chef of staff accuses him of jeapordizing US interests in the ME due to his idiotic policies. Ex-Us Ambsdr. to Ankara called Kerry's statements idiotic with regards to Kerry threatening Turkeys NATO membership. He actually said "what is he drinking?"

FSA members taking pictures with Turkish army tanks in the way to Jarablus.

Are they going to take back Manbij?

They are not FSA members!

The Turkmens wear blue signs on arms, while FSA wear red one.

The mods have to blur the faces of the soldiers in pics.

PS: Please stop spreading false information and blur the faces in pics!

Last edited:
If Iranian proxies are caught attacking our forces, it will give us a casus belli to attack them. This will weaken them and in turn weaken resistance against fsa and others. I'm sure one of the last things Iranian proxies now want is to get confronted by Turkish army too.

That's true, but proxies never give up their source. Guerilla tactics are superior to those of a conventional army. Onlu SF units can handle them with ease. I get a bad feeling from this. Bombing runs would have been fine, but for Turkish nation to commit boots on the ground still sounds like a bad idea to me.

Turks have entered the ME 500 years later from the same point.

I like this.

Mate you will hate on me for saying this, but my research shows the Cia is one of the most rational USGOV institutions. They warned on non existent nuclear weapons in Iraq, they recommended strikes against Assad etc. It's the idiot running the White House who is the problem. Why'd you think his military and diplomatic advisors are so pissed of at him? His ex chef of staff accuses him of jeapordizing US interests in the ME due to his idiotic policies. Ex-Us Ambsdr. to Ankara called Kerry's statements idiotic with regards to Kerry threatening Turkeys NATO membership. He actually said "what is he drinking?"

To Obama gay rights and dirty dancing is more important!

I wonder what we discussed with Barzani. Maybe we could give Peshmerge support against PKK in Kamışlı?

US government will declare that they support of operations of TAF in Syria.

I wonder what we discussed with Barzani. Maybe we could give Peshmerge support against PKK in Kamışlı?
Probably, my guess is he gave green light for a north Iraq incursion by the TSK if deemed necessary by Ankara

That's true, but proxies never give up their source. Guerilla tactics are superior to those of a conventional army. Onlu SF units can handle them with ease. I get a bad feeling from this. Bombing runs would have been fine, but for Turkish nation to commit boots on the ground still sounds like a bad idea to me.
Forgot to mention in my last post, there are no Iranian proxies in the area where the operation is taking place. The operation is aimed at eliminating isis, bring in fsa to replace them before ypg/pyd does so. So talking more about Iranian proxies is redundant, imo.

Forgot to mention in my last post, there are no Iranian proxies in the area where the operation is taking place. The operation is aimed at eliminating isis, bring in fsa to replace them before ypg/pyd does so. So talking more about Iranian proxies is redundant, imo.

So there are no Kurdish organizations in the current AO?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom