What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Some people here have no clue what they are talking about. I swear to god most of you are lucky I'm not a mod or I would have banned all of you for life. People tell you a thousand times how many tunnels they have build IN A MOUNTAIN AREA FOR FUCKS SAKE. And you expect the army to just walz right through there. What are you all crying about?

And then you have retards like this one

Who has no clue what is really going on and spreads literal shit. Most of you remind me of this guy. He was also one of those who was talking about how much of a failure Al-Bab was and how Turkey will fail and retreat. Most experts say the same thing over and over again and most of you just don't want to get in your fucking head. Do you even know how hard it is to get heavy vehicle through those mountains? No you don't because you imagine everything to be like Call of Duty and Battlefield. They literally have no other way of fighting back than using tunnels and ATGMs and you all are like being angsty because retards like the one above write shit like this.
Are you talking to me? I talked about marching to Raqqa, last time I checked it was flat desert.

We have the manpower, there are easy to reach objectives most obviously Tel Rifad. Yet we're not attacking them.
And we should.

Are you talking to me? I talked about marching to Raqqa, last time I checked it was flat desert.

We have the manpower, there are easy to reach objectives most obviously Tel Rifad. Yet we're not attacking them.
And we should.

No not to you. I'm talking about the people who get panicked and talk about failure because there was a slow day in Afrin thinkin war is like Battlefield. If Afrin was flat terrain 90% we would be standing in front of Afrin now but it isn't it is 70-80% Mountain so it takes its time to move equipment and people through it. Account the hundreds of tunnels they built over the last years and it takes even more as you have to secure your back.

BTW the only way we march to raqqa is if Russia,Turkey,Iran and Assad make a deal to kick ypg out of it and the US pisses off out of Syria.

The notion that Turkish army would fail in Afrin without air support is ridiculous. Our casualities will be higher and progress will be slower which is not good but the fate of that city is sealed.

BTW the only way we march to raqqa is if Russia,Turkey,Iran and Assad make a deal to kick ypg out of it and the US pisses off out of Syria.
I think we should just hit Manbij, either US will fvck off or they'll declare war on us. Both very good in my opinion. We're de-facto at war anyways. They'll cry about a stab in the back like they did in Pearl Harbor but everyone knows we're left with very little choice.

Now that I think about it we're in the same position as WWI germany, wondering if we should start unrestricted submarine warfare. America is giving weapons to our enemies, we're sort of at war but not quite all-out war. Wondering if we should cross that line.

as patton said, damn the consequences. I say we go all in before they can deploy more troops next to our borders.

death-to-america-594db8b7c8ae1.jpeg

Last edited:
The notion that Turkish army would fail in Afrin without air support is ridiculous. Our casualities will be higher and progress will be slower which is not good but the fate of that city is sealed.

I think we should just hit Manbij, either US will fvck off or they'll declare war on us. Both very good in my opinion. We're de-facto at war anyways. They'll cry about a stab in the back like they did in Pearl Harbor but everyone knows we're left with very little choice.

Now that I think about it we're in the same position as WWI germany, wondering if we should start unrestricted submarine warfare. America is giving weapons to our enemies, we're sort of at war but not quite all-out war. Wondering if we should cross that line.

as patton said, damn the consequences. I say we go all in before they can deploy more troops next to our borders.

death-to-america-594db8b7c8ae1.jpeg

That is like playing chess with only thinking one step ahead while your opponent is thinking 30 steps ahead. The current Turkish government thought like you before supporting the uprisings in Syria. I think that is not what we need. That mindset got us in trouble.

What the Americans do best is to let their enemies fight each other. The British are good at that too. That is why they had/have a world Empire.

We need that kind of mindset but for that you need high IQ. Unfortunately our biggest problem in the Middle East is leaders with low IQ. We need leaders that know how to play chess.

He is hürşit :D

Hurshid's writing style is a bit different. Even when he tries to hide it you can still tell it's him. His English isn't that fluent either. This is some other troll entirely. I hope Hurshid does come back though, it would be funny watching him and Legionnaire try to out-stupid each other.

Hurshid's writing style is a bit different. Even when he tries to hide it you can still tell it's him. His English isn't that fluent either. This is some other troll entirely. I hope Hurshid does come back though, it would be funny watching him and Legionnaire try to out-stupid each other.
I don’t know what’s hurshit or what kind of brain trauma hurshit inflicted upon some you but you can ask your moderators or whoever approved my account and they will tell you where I am writing from. If you have nothing to add besides mockery and cacophony then move along

That is like playing chess with only thinking one step ahead while your opponent is thinking 30 steps ahead. The current Turkish government thought like you before supporting the uprisings in Syria. I think that is not what we need. That mindset got us in trouble.

What the Americans do best is to let their enemies fight each other. The British are good at that too. That is why they had/have a world Empire.

We need that kind of mindset but for that you need high IQ. Unfortunately our biggest problem in the Middle East is leaders with low IQ. We need leaders that know how to play chess.
no this is more like playing poker in my opinion, there's a battle of wills. Is this the hill US wants to die on? Fighting Turkey would be like fighting a sibling or a spouse. You could win but do you really want to?

I think they are bluffing. They won't risk everything they've built since 1950 and risk dissolving NATO over a terrorist organization which they themselves recognize as a terrorist organization. Check out CIA's world factbook about Syria and PYD if you haven't.

I think they have more to lose, I think they are bluffing and I say I'm willing to risk it, send the troops to Manbij.

I don’t know what’s hurshit or what kind of brain trauma hurshit inflicted upon some you but you can ask your moderators or whoever approved my account and they will tell you where I am writing from. If you have nothing to add besides mockery and cacophony then move along
I apologize for my autistic compatriots, they mean well
Good thing no one will ever listen to your stupids opinions Lmao :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
They should though, why live wearing a mask? better it is to know friend from foe.

Some people here have no clue what they are talking about. I swear to god most of you are lucky I'm not a mod or I would have banned all of you for life. People tell you a thousand times how many tunnels they have build IN A MOUNTAIN AREA FOR FUCKS SAKE. And you expect the army to just walz right through there. What are you all crying about?

And then you have retards like this one

Losing over a thousand members " a morale boost" not being able to fight back " a morale boost". FSA is kicking ypgs *** and this retard tries to discredit them because his daddy russia won't allow him 100% pro-turkey opionions. 'It boost their morale so much that they are crying and begging on the streets of europe to help them. Man real morale boost.

Who has no clue what is really going on and spreads literal shit. Most of you remind me of this guy. He was also one of those who was talking about how much of a failure Al-Bab was and how Turkey will fail and retreat. Most experts say the same thing over and over again and most of you just don't want to get in your fucking head. Do you even know how hard it is to get heavy vehicle through those mountains? No you don't because you imagine everything to be like Call of Duty and Battlefield. They literally have no other way of fighting back than using tunnels and ATGMs and you all are like being angsty because retards like the one above write shit like this.
Unbelievable!
When Kurdish mountain fortification in bulbul fell you were calling them pussies and now that offensive stalled for some unknown reason you hollaring about Kurds and years they spent fortifying afrin.
Bunch of pathetic nonsense.
First of all, Kurds are not some sort of army corps of engineers. They are not geniuses and super experts in fortificating some shit area which is not even that mountainous comparing to Afghanistan, Caucases etc.
second, Kurds are light infantry. And unlike rebels in ghouta or Isis they spent most of their time in afrin so their combat experience is on the level of fsa. Sdf which fought on the other side of Euphrates are different more combat experienced and hardcore.
So stop giving them credit. They will inflict casualties but they are not chechens or ghurka.

Unbelievable!
When Kurdish mountain fortification in bulbul fell you were calling them pussies and now that offensive stalled for some unknown reason you hollaring about Kurds and years they spent fortifying afrin.
Bunch of pathetic nonsense.
First of all, Kurds are not some sort of army corps of engineers. They are not geniuses and super experts in fortificating some shit area which is not even that mountainous comparing to Afghanistan, Caucases etc.
second, Kurds are light infantry. And unlike rebels in ghouta or Isis they spent most of their time in afrin so their combat experience is on the level of fsa. Sdf which fought on the other side of Euphrates are different more combat experienced and hardcore.
So stop giving them credit. They will inflict casualties but they are not chechens or ghurka.
lol talking about combat experience as if skill mattered to using ATGMs

I bet a 10 year old could be trained to use a konkurs and he'd be just as effective as your "hardcore" sdf

Turkish handprints I seriously doubt that, Israel is my prime suspect.

I don't think the fact that Turkish jets have stopped flying has anything to do with the jet getting shot down anyone could've given those missiles. I think the exchange of artillery fire did it.

I agree on the part about being historical enemies
Israel? No. Never. They have solid agreement with Russians-you don’t involve when we slap your allies(regime forces, Hezbollah and sissy irgc) and we in return stay out of your business. You have to give credit when credit due, israelis mean business and always hold their end of the bargain. During Israeli-Arab conflict they gave 10 shits about Soviet air defenses and air wings and Russians know better not to mess with them.
We have to look at facts on the ground. Russians lost a bomber Turks stopped flying over afrin. The artillery exchange between regime and Turkish column is something else-turks vs. iran/regime

Israel? No. Never. They have solid agreement with Russians-you don’t involve when we slap your allies(regime forces, Hezbollah and sissy irgc) and we in return stay out of your business. You have to give credit when credit due, israelis mean business and always hold their end of the bargain. During Israeli-Arab conflict they gave 10 shits about Soviet air defenses and air wings and Russians know better not to mess with them.
We have to look at facts on the ground. Russians lost a bomber Turks stopped flying over afrin. The artillery exchange between regime and Turkish column is something else-turks vs. iran/regime
%100 it was Israel. Erdy doesn't have the balls to do it, and Israelis are smart enough to make it seem like we did it.

Turkey fired 270mm rockets, we don't know what was hit, no reports came from the other side which makes me suspicious. Perhaps we've struck something sensitive enough to make the russians angry. I couldn't tell, I'm just speculating at this point but that's what I think.

Anybody could've given FSA MANPADS.

There are reports that Turkey has resumed support to Idlib rebels. Given the fact that manned air operations over Afrin have slowed to a trickle for 3 days, I hope this doesn't mean the agreement has collapsed. Could also mean Assad is not being a good boy and listening to Moscow like he's supposed to.

There are reports that Turkey has resumed support to Idlib rebels. Given the fact that manned air operations over Afrin have slowed to a trickle for 3 days, I hope this doesn't mean the agreement has collapsed. Could also mean Assad is not being a good boy and listening to Moscow like he's supposed to.

Shit, that's bad now we have SDF and SAA united, real clever erdy, you're a fvcking genius.

Wait a minute, so SAA attacked SDF today, and the Americans conducted strikes in response?
It's getting interesting

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
1518044554085.jpg

As I said earlier, the so called partners understand brutal force. When they hit your column you should have responded with an overwhelming force.
Yesterday russian SF or Wagner PMC were redeployed to DZ cs and tonite they attacked sdf. Coalition responded by beating the living crap out of them. So far 8 tanks and 9 artillery pieces destroyed. Unconfirmed of course.
If this is true it sends a message to Turkey that Obama era is over, different sheriff on the ground and the WH

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom