What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Barsaya mountain.PNG

One thing bothers me, no gadgets on the MPT 76's?

According to Turkish tv first step is to disrupt their logistical lines and after that slowly suffocate them. The cities should be taken last since that is where they will resist and use civilians as human shields. At this stage we will need to use the civilians against them. I don’t know how we will do this.

After Euphrates Shield, Army took big lessons about ERA armours/laser warning receivers/remote controlled guns on Tanks/armored vehicles, and immediately started tenders to upgrade tank fleets.

I hope, after Operation Olive Branch, Army will take big lessons about the need of CAS aircraft fleets. Without CAS planes or attack helicopters, PKK scum can just dig in mountains and can slow the FSA/Army's push significantly.

This kind of problems should not appear against modern NATO Armies.

After Euphrates Shield, Army took big lessons about ERA armours/laser warning receivers/remote controlled guns on Tanks/armored vehicles, and immediately started tenders to upgrade tank fleets.

I hope, after Operation Olive Branch, Army will take big lessons about the need of CAS aircraft fleets. Without CAS planes or attack helicopters, PKK scum can just dig in mountains and can slow the FSA/Army's push significantly.

This kind of problems should not appear against modern NATO Armies.
it's just this operation is 3-4 years too early... SInce what you say about... will have been filled at that time...
As for CAS fleet...a strong UAV fleet with (MAM-L) Smart Micro Munition series... could have done the job faster and better for this op.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom