What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Who cares? NAZI supporter locals were angry as well when NAZI's asses kicked off in Germany.

We don't ask racism supporters to remove Racist PKK scum, we just remove PKK scum. If anyone has a problem with that, they will deal with that.

but it is true afrin is a capital of kurds at syria, if we capture there rest of PYD areas can be easy, also we will be broke of their plans about Kurdistan, Russia already taken some prevention about Deir Ez-zor and cut all the roads which can be used by US baked groups.

Russia will be good partner to end up this PKK issue so we have to keep close our relationships with Russia until clean DEASH and PKK from Syria.

Who cares? NAZI supporter locals were angry as well when NAZI's asses kicked off in Germany.

We don't ask racism supporters to remove Racist PKK scum, we just remove PKK scum. If anyone has a problem with that, they will deal with that.
Yeah thats right but we must still be pretty for the world. If there was SE Turkey I would say acid hole like I said before but there is Syria with all the biji biji supporters green peace and human rights activists and they can talk alot.

Those so called activists allways will be speak dont take them serious, we must be just focus on destroy PKK, after we look after about Kurds who live at Syria they will be feel pleasure. Also as legaly FSA will be keep there in their hand.

Advocating ethnic cleansing. ...

I guess it worked for Turks in recent history

it is just my guess it is not official, also PKK Exiled all the arab and turkman families from Iraq and Syria so far. thats why they get Population superiority since last 20 years. So if you wanna blame somebodies you have to blame PKK first ;) get it?

a lot of progress happening about Syria thanks to the Turkey,

Russia and Turkey working on no Conflict zone, especialy at Idlib, Turkey and Russia can be deploy their soldiers at Idlib so that not cause any clash between Assad and FSA, also they will be remove the HTS from the region. Also Kyrgiz and Kazakh soldiers can be participate of this task for ensure peace at all Syria.

looks like Turkey and Russia will be focus on DEASH, HTS and PYD after clean all this group only FSA and Assad will be at Syria, then they will work on Transitional government for territorial integrity of Syria. Very good developments...

Btw USA again have been kept outside at the table.

Afrin was a predominantly Kurdish city. Since the Syrian civil war has started thousands of ethnically Arab refugees arrived in the city. Today its demographic composition is more mixed than it was before. That's one of the reasons why PYD forbid the Kurdish citizens to leave the region for Europe last year. They even threatened people to confiscate their properties if they leave without permission from YPG.
Like DDR.

Back
Top Bottom