What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

When YPG fails and when Assad together with Russia and Turkey fvcks them up you will see if Turkey abide. You will see if Turkey abide by testing the combat skills of Hashdi Shaabi in Tal Afar.

Like the combat skills seen in Al-Bab, yes?

Don't come with the (we barely intervened in Syria), Turkey deployed more tanks for the Al Bab operation than iraq has for the much larger Mosul OP. Your threats are empty.

Last edited:
C2xshzqXcAAzxBy.jpg:large

Oğuz you get this from son kale Türkiye right ? What the fack is going on ? Do we have suflaniye or Isis captured it do you have concrede info about this ?

Turkish sources say it never catured by IS, some of the foreign sources say it captured by IS but then recaptured by ES.

Turkish sources say it never catured by IS, some of the foreign sources say it captured by IS but then recaptured by ES.
Wow just wow do you see how disinformation power affects people ? We need something like ministry of information also ES operations official twitter account dont publish anymore they used to give alot of info about the progress of the operation.

Who is crying? Experts all agree the F-16 ambushed the SU-24. It was loitering in the area doing circles while flying at a low altitude to avoid detection, it was also also flying at an altitude where it's engines don't work efficiently despite having limited fuel. Once the F-16 fired its missile, it bolted back to base.
Ambushed? How the F do you ambush someone when they are warned week after week not to enter ones territory? Piss off with your experts Ruski!

And get this through your numskull head Slav-ski, there is a 100yr old dispute in the Agean! It is legitimate - law of the sea my arse!
Don't get me started on the whore nation that is Iraq!

Last edited:
Turkey should either has some territory to negociate with Assad or make sure Syria become one eternel chaos.

Why exactly, so you can fantasize about a slightly bigger map? Do you also want to enforce governing in these areas and wait for the day an ied sends you back in a coffin, probably not, you'll have someone else do that for you.

That's not nice now is it.

@cabatli_53 Would i get a ban for insulting Turkey?

Ambushed? How the F do you ambush someone when they are warned week after week not to enter ones territory? Piss off with your experts Ruski!

And get this through your numskull head Slav-ski, there is a 100yr old dispute in the Agean! It is legitimate - law of the sea my arse!

Warning issued for insulting a nationality !

Why exactly, so you can fantasize about a slightly bigger map? Do you also want to enforce governing in these areas and wait for the day an ied sends you back in a coffin, probably not, you'll have someone else do that for you.

That's not nice now is it.

@cabatli_53 Would i get a ban for insulting Turkey?

I don't advice you to do it under my moderation.

Warning issued for insulting a nationality !

Equal moderation is my point, regardless of what nationality gets insulted. But given i'm not a monkey like our fellow friend i wouldn't insult millions of people i do not personally know.

There are things escaping from your attention. I wouldnt say your moderation here is %100. No one wants to be part of an argument. I want to talk about entirely whatever subject dedicated to that threat. You letting them slip so members left to defend what they are value. Also for some reason according to some members when i defend my values that is regarding Turkey i might be troll, pkk scum, or something else.

If you are not gonna do something as i have no right to order you do anything and no one forcing me to a member of this forum i will delete my account if can or just dont visit.

There are things escaping from your attention. I wouldnt say your moderation here is %100. No one wants to be part of an argument. I want to talk about entirely whatever subject dedicated to that threat. You letting them slip so members left to defend what they are value. Also for some reason according to some members when i defend my values that is regarding Turkey i might be troll, pkk scum, or something else.

If you are not gonna do something as i have no right to order you do anything and no one forcing me to a member of this forum i will delete my account if can or just dont visit.
People Cabatli also has a private life, he cant be there 24/7.

Equal moderation is my point, regardless of what nationality gets insulted. But given i'm not a monkey like our fellow friend i wouldn't insult millions of people i do not personally know.
So,you calling him a monkey is not an insult?
@cabatli_53 equal treatment,right?

Just report those insulting you or calling you names,they are only showing the weakness of their character.

So,you calling him a monkey is not an insult?
@cabatli_53 equal treatment,right?

Just report those insulting you or calling you names,they are only showing the weakness of their character.

yes personal insult, rather than insulting a nation. i prefer being insulted personally to what he said. put a warning or ban me if you want.

Back
Top Bottom