What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Sulome doesn't know the difference between a flag and a badge. This post is false, US is not training hashd.

CzaxhekXgAAXYB5.jpg

CzaxhemW8AAzTry.jpg

Journalists as usual, either lying or unaware of what they call themselves experts of.
Listen it's no secret that the us support irak and supply all the weapons for them and train them too, are you denying a fact

Donald said and i believe him :
"You know, there is something in the Iran deal that people I don't think really understand or know about," he said. "And nobody is able it to explain it, that if somebody attacks Iran, we have to come to their defense."

so to keep it simple now iran is under the protection of nato and russia same thing for assad hezbollah so on and so forth

Listen it's no secret that the us support irak and supply all the weapons for them and train them too, are you denying a fact

"You know, there is something in the Iran deal that people I don't think really understand or know about," he said. "And nobody is able it to explain it, that if somebody attacks Iran, we have to come to their defense."

so to keep it simple now iran is under the protection of nato and russia same thing for assad hezbollah so on and so forth
If we had some nuclear science in Turkey, maybe people would be kissing our @rses. But we are too busy selling hazelnuts and making the Italians rich...

If we had some nuclear science in Turkey, maybe people would be kissing our @rses. But we are too busy selling hazelnuts and making the Italians rich...

I am glad we don't have anything nuclear. 15.07.2016

What they do to us, We do it to them as well then.
then lets see there actual expectations.

What they do to us, We do it to them as well then.
then lets see there actual expectations.
Bomb the hell out of them. I dont call them human. Citizenship of All qurtish people should be taken. Deport them. To sea, african amazon, desert or which hell it is doesnt matter. Take the studs of Universities and imprisson them life sentence. No mercy.

Easy unite and vote. Done.
WTH how can I live with animals?
They aint like youre country, people, anything.
Fck off then.

We get fooled we are uneducated. Fck that
Lol look at the schools. Kills nationalist and plays, screams ape. Isnt even against terrorism, cause it is itself. All of them!

How can they live better then us, even in west or east coast?
its our own fault!
My biggest wish is to vote for it. I can't wait that the government does it.!
Biggest relief of Turkiye.

Last edited:

USA supports ISF (Iraqi security forces), not PMF(Hashd). Trump says a lot to get people to cheer, don't take that to too serious.

Either way this ME situation is only getting worse. Raqqa is far from being touched/liberated, the SDF doesn't seem up to the job, they will milk the situation however to receive more and more arms from the US.

USA supports ISF (Iraqi security forces), not PMF(Hashd). Trump says a lot to get people to cheer, don't take that to too serious.

Either way this ME situation is only getting worse. Raqqa is far from being touched/liberated, the SDF doesn't seem up to the job, they will milk the situation however to receive more and more arms from the US.
the sdf are more interested in taking over fsa than isis, euphrate shield operation was not expected they wanted turkey to take east aleppo while sdf take over the whole border with turkey
as for trump he is serious i believe him what is happening in the region reflect what he says

Turkey can't stop fighting at west Euphrates. They will go east Euphrates.
The manpower of the FSA is not sufficient enough to keep the conquered territory and go east,let them settle in first,have enough men returning ''home'' to build an army,then we can talk about moving East of the Euphrates river.
Turkiye wont do it for them.

The manpower of the FSA is not sufficient enough to keep the conquered territory and go east,let them settle in first,have enough men returning ''home'' to build an army,then we can talk about moving East of the Euphrates river.
Turkiye wont do it for them.

Yes, you need more manpower. Search them In the rows of the refugees or fighting groups in Syria. And of course you need to increase your on OPS.

After Al-Bab, manpower would be double in two months. After Manbij, Manpower would see 20k-25k which is not enough to get in Tal-Abyad-Ayn Isa while keep defending current pocket without Turkish Armed Forces' direct help. PKK's eastern Euphrates force is something like 60k-70k, which can increase to 100k with possible mobilisation (join us or die tactic)

We must agree with Assad, and let 10k+ Assad troops to go to Qamisli, to diverse fights. PKK cannot fight in 3 different front (FSA-SAA-IS)

Back
Top Bottom