What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Yes,as long as he has a corridor to Iran via Iraq.
He knows the US shifted its support from Turkiye to the YPG,he wouldnt want an indirect war with the US(some kind of deal will be made between the US/Russia/Iran/Iraq) and the YPG territory can act as a bufferzone against Turkiye.
''We'' are at fault here,we should have seen this coming,the nuclear deal with Iran was a sign.
There will be a Kurdistan on our Southern border(Northern Syria/Northern Iraq) ''protected'' by the US and there is nothing we can do about it,Assad/Iraq will be ok with it and so will Iran.
What could we do? It's like us versus the rest of the world....

Turkish army would now show more force due because of the Istanbul explosion.
RIP to the ones who's lives has been lost

Depressing isnt it?
It was always us against the rest,nothing new there.
The difference now is that we are in a very weak position.
Thats what you get for making wrong choices,time and time again.
You are not to blame you did what any sane human would do, you stood for your ethics and morals nothing to be ashamed of and you thought your allies were by your side, now everything is clear you are waking from your dreams and seeing the world for how it is in reality a cruel unethical world

now everything is clear you are waking from your dreams and seeing the world for how it is
I dont think you got it.
Im a realist,i know what is an what is not,always known it.
It is my people who needed to wake up but it is to late now,doesnt matter if they wake up or keep on sleeping.

I dont think you got it.
Im a realist,i know what is an what is not,always known it.
It is my people who needed to wake up but it is to late now,doesnt matter if they wake up or keep on sleeping.
Like the french say mieux vaut tard que jamais at least they are waking up that is something positive keep progressing in technology and build that atomic bomb to defend yourself.

IMG_5060.PNG
That show the real obama.I will not forget what he did in middle east.THE WEAK F*CKING OBAMA.first was YPG and now hashd al shaabi.From now turkey should make a strong relation with russia and china

View attachment 359555 That show the real obama.I will not forget what he did in middle east.THE WEAK F*CKING OBAMA.first was YPG and now hashd al shaabi.From now turkey should make a strong relation with russia and china
Turkey's military depends on Nato and USA. We can't simply turn our face to the asian powers as the sitaution of the world today unstable

View attachment 359555 That show the real obama.I will not forget what he did in middle east.THE WEAK F*CKING OBAMA.first was YPG and now hashd al shaabi.From now turkey should make a strong relation with russia and china

US Forces also trained pkk/peshmerga militia's from Iran... they're so fixated on finishing up isis as quick as possible, don't care on how it influences regional affairs.

This picture from this girl account was taked in Makhmur,iraq...guys dont think that US want to finish ISIS.They want to create new Saiks-Piko

It is not news irak is the ally of the us they stand with them since the fall of sadam, what is new is the iran deal which state that the us will defend iran against its enemies or at least that's what trump said.

yep nato is forced to stand with iran in case they are attacked crazy right donald said so

Sulome doesn't know the difference between a flag and a badge. This post is false, US is not training hashd.

CzaxhekXgAAXYB5.jpg

CzaxhemW8AAzTry.jpg

Journalists as usual, either lying or unaware of what they call themselves experts of.

Back
Top Bottom