What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

None of these would happen if we just straight forward marched to al-Bab. Assad is provoked. Eitjer a shitty move from our command or the FSA screwed things up.

There is not logic in that.The russians are even congratulating the progress in ES operation. Russia and Turkey are going for a old new friendship even stronger than before. SAA fast denied any strikes from their forces but knowing the nature of SAA they would use the moment to make some nice propaganda. Its very interesting. Who could be? There is other variant also but not so likely. The russians tried to give a CAS support to our forces but because lack of coordination they hit FSA fighters. Very interesting...

May be a mistake? They surely gonna make an official statement. We will see.

Could It be US with blue painted f15 's?
You never know I saw that once. most nasty disgusting wankers they are. Anyways we will see.

Ok if this is true say good bye to Euphrates shield. All that effort was for nothing at all.

They need ES. They want Turkey to take care of it and in the same time PYD/YPG will fight ISIS to and help SAA and when they are done with ISIS/Nusra they will leave PYD/YPG to us thats how I see the things in the relations SAA-Russia-Turkey I just dont see the US game there.

May be a mistake? They surely gonna make an official statement. We will see.
I dont think they will make an official statement. They will just pass if something like that occured. At the moment very important and strategic projects are going on and they cannot afford to escalate the situation. If they meant to give the message they gave it but not more than that. Russia and Turkey will work together in Syria. Assad will stay and Turkey cant do shit about this. The government is only barking Assad this Assad that but at the end it will be a win-win situation. ISIS/Nusra gone no more PYD/YPG, russian bases in Syria, new leader conducting balanced politics.

Back
Top Bottom