What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Ya arkadas sen ne saçmalıyorsun bukadar yazı yazdın boş yere. Evet bütün dünyanın işi gücü yok herkes bizi durdurmak istiyor, amerikanın Çin derdi yok, bilmem başka devletler hiç umrumda değil herkes bize karşı. Nezaman akıllı insan biri çıkip başa geçecek bu ülkede hep cahil koyun sürüsü. Ya dinci yobaz Erdoğan geliyor ya din düşmanı biri, zaten işimiz gücümüz din araplar gibi, yat din kalk din, yat cami yap kalk saray yap ülkede yuzlerce saray varken. Önceden de söylemiştim ben, bu Erdoğan ve AKP hainleri başımıza çok is açacak. Ama feto yüzünden kafalarını duvarlara vuranlar yine vuracaklar ama inşallah çok geç olmaz.

thats mean welcome my ignore list :)

Guys do u think this is real ??

Actually, S.M. Hersch is qualified to out bad things from the US armed forces.
Besides personal opinion on him, let's add that aiding an enemy with intel so
that they do your dirty work for you is classic, text-book even, art of war tactic.

Here is a complete piece from West press :
http://www.democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military

So, I would not answer as peremptorily as someone else did.

Have a great day, Tay.

Actually, S.M. Hersch is qualified to out bad things from the US armed forces.
Besides personal opinion on him, let's add that aiding an enemy with intel so
that they do your dirty work for you is classic, text-book even, art of war tactic.

Here is a complete piece from West press :
http://www.democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military

So, I would not answer as peremptorily as someone else did.

Have a great day, Tay.
Whatever is true or not ..... what i know and i think all of you know that US doesn't want ASAAD to go out of syria

what i know and i think all of you know that US doesn't want ASAAD to go out of syria

I wrote on Syria when the protests turned hard and the govt tightened the vise
that this war should be stopped before it took hold by any means & at any cost
because letting it unfold would be costlier still by a fair margin. It happened.

I'll tell you this now without either surprise or pleasure,
nobody is interested in peace in Syria at the moment.

The analysis is a bit tedious but that much is clear.

Peace out, Tay.

We(Turkiye) have to be interested in peace in Syria,there is no other way to relief us from the burden of 3 million refugees.
No other choice for my country.

Your leadership isn't though. It also sent troops ...
not nurses and clowns, tanks and guns ... so peace?

All the best to you and yours, Tay

My armchair opinion;

FSA is too weak/incompetent/limited manpower. Mark my words, when/if we move on to Al Bab (+ potential other targets) TSK will lead the way. ISIS is retreating and choosing to attack by ATGM/SVBIED/Terror cells. One proper counter-attack and their pingpong game between villages starts again.

If/when we move in we will use land forces + sf/commando and afterwards probably place outposts. Basically FSA will be like Afghan army in initial phase when US troops were still around.

But IF we move on Al-Bab we will have to deal with urban warfare AND with infiltration attacks from all sides (including the rear). So we need to go real slow to try and properly clean out the villages we do take over. Hence why the operation seems very slowed down right now.

Your leadership isn't though. It also sent troops ...
not nurses and clowns, tanks and guns ... so peace?

All the best to you and yours, Tay
Ever thought about even out the balance of power between the sides?
The FSA was a joke before the Turkish Army stepped in.
Couldnt this be a way to force a treaty(peace) between Assad and the FSA?
Somewhat equal strength thanks to the ground gained after the end of the operation?
Sometimes,a war is needed to have peace,im sure you knew that.

Ever thought about even out the balance of power between the sides?
Couldn't this be a way to force a treaty(peace) between Assad and the FSA?
Somewhat equal strength thanks to the ground gained after the end of the operation?

Too many sides, not enough balance to be had.
Will not happen.
There'll be rubbles all over that ground; strength won't matter as much as sorrow.

Sad out, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom