What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Reports of Egypt deploying soldiers on Idlib line. I find it unlikely given the threat of sanctions by the US.

tenor.gif

lSbZAMVCHE2QJXUQBC

"Horrific aftermath of car bomb attack carried out by YPG terrorists against a ckeckpoint in Western countryside of Ras al-Ain near the Turkish border today. At least 6 security forces were killed and more than12 civilians were wounded."

______

muhhh YPG is our ally against ISIS car bombs...they fight for freedom - they stand for peace, justice and equality... so many posters in Germany promoting to join the YPG...

that's why I loved seeing YPG members get blown up by ISIS car bombs in 2015

"Horrific aftermath of car bomb attack carried out by YPG terrorists against a ckeckpoint in Western countryside of Ras al-Ain near the Turkish border today. At least 6 security forces were killed and more than12 civilians were wounded."

______

muhhh YPG is our ally against ISIS car bombs...they fight for freedom - they stand for peace, justice and equality... so many posters in Germany promoting to join the YPG...

that's why I loved seeing YPG members get blown up by ISIS car bombs in 2015

Decisive action is required by Turkey in Syria.

Decisive action is required by Turkey in Syria.
The Syrians simply have to be resettled there, becoming the absolute majority of the population to do self-justice, cruel lynching the traitors...
there is no other way...
We have too many other problems...e.g. in Libya etc.

Back
Top Bottom