What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The SAA's next goal will be most likely to secure the M4 highway from Saraqeb to Lattakia.

Russian subliminal message to Turkey ;

ESMcJA5X0AACdMI.jpg

In the video, a tank is being taken out. Some people have said that the missiles used are not powerful enough. I think that the missile is fine but if there were three missiles then the other two pickups trying to hide under trees could be taken out at the same time. My point is bigger more powerful missiles are not necessary but multiple missiles fired simultaneously. I'm sure that with more advanced programming an operator should be able to lock on to multiple targets, even moving targets and the computer continues to track until the operator chooses to fire.

In the video, a tank is being taken out. Some people have said that the missiles used are not powerful enough. I think that the missile is fine but if there were three missiles then the other two pickups trying to hide under trees could be taken out at the same time. My point is bigger more powerful missiles are not necessary but multiple missiles fired simultaneously. I'm sure that with more advanced programming an operator should be able to lock on to multiple targets, even moving targets and the computer continues to track until the operator chooses to fire.
Fighter jets should be used

Now regarding air defence, yesterday it was reported that the AWACs provided the targeting for the F16 missile that shot down the SU24 using Link 16. Anyway my question is, if the drones could carry AAM and perform the same task using the AWACs radar.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom