What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

without air support, no one can gain land in syria, Air power is RuAF there

Shock and awe style against this army of peasants.

You look at the Assad army its like the hobos you see in the alley ways lmaoooo

I don't like this premature deployment. The Hisar O project is not completed yet and the personnel haven't had the chance to test and work with Hisar A.

This could be disastrous for the Hisar programme.
I don't know much about military hardwares, but if the Turk army has decided (if the report is true) to deploy the system, doesn't this mean that the system is ready.

I don't know much about military hardwares, but if the Turk army has decided (if the report is true) to deploy the system, doesn't this mean that the system is ready.

The system has been in development since 2011. It should be ready by now. Last year they stated that it will be ready in 2020.

Its Sunni Lebanese people that are supporting the operation.

All the others like the shias, druze, maronites and alawites support bashar. Another reason for this these assholes hate Turks. Then again we dont need their subhuman love.

Man I love it hahahahaha there is so many armenians in lebanon for sure the sight of seeing Turkish flags in Lebanon will trigger them so hard hahahahaha

The system has been in development since 2011. It should be ready by now. Last year they stated that it will be ready in 2020.

Hisar A is scheduled to be ready in 2020 - but the crew needs training with the system.

Hisar O which is also rumoured to be deployed was scheduled to be ready next year.

Its Sunni Lebanese people that are supporting the operation.

All the others like the shias, druze, maronites and alawites support bashar. Another reason for this these assholes hate Turks. Then again we dont need their subhuman love.
Yes I know, this is very obvious -- Turkey will never get the support from the group of people you named ----- Those who supported Turkey 100 years ago, support them today also; and those who fought against them, fight them now.

Turkey has come forward as the voice for the oppressed Muslims across the globe, their support will only grow over time --- I personally don't expect much from Turkey at the moment (have kept expectations low not to be disappointed later), as kardesh @cabatli_53 said in one of his post that Turkey needs 8-10 years more, I agree with him, Turkey must avoid any major war till 2030.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom