What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@waz

I would liek to hear your opinion about this. I did not troll and just said some military facts. Whenever Sinan doesn´t like something he summons him. Its unfair and i would like if we could find a way to avoid this in future.

If you troll at Turkey related threads by using PKK, FETÖ or PYD terrorist instruments one more time, I will totally ban you from section ! Is there any other question ?

If you troll at Turkey related threads by using PKK, FETÖ or PYD terrorist instruments one more time, I will totally ban you from section ! Is there any other question ?

yes there is. Trolling means to say something out to anger someone.

What i said was a fact that is openly said from media here in italia and i voiced my opinion.

I find it disturbing that all that has to happen is Sinan summon you and you do as he orders you.

I would be happy if you could go a more reasonable way regarding this and also act more fair.

@waz

What i said was a fact that is openly said from media here in italia and i voiced my opinion.

I find it disturbing that all that has to happen is Sinan summon you and you do as he orders you.

I would be happy if you could go a more reasonable way regarding this and also act more fair.

@waz

OK, Then keep saying your facts ! I have already said what I should say about you ! Do more provocation for Turkish members by using PKK/PYD terrorism instruments which is shedding my brother's blood and see the results. Don't play "fair" and "manner" games in here now. End of discussion !

Last edited:

@waz

Welcome back friend!

:tup:
OK, Then keep saying your facts ! I have already said what I should say about you ! Do more provocation for Turkish members by using PKK/PYD terrorism instruments which is shedding my brother's blood and see the results. Don't play "fair" and "manner" games in here now. End of discussion !

Yes, i informed others to take a look on this to prevent it from happeneing again. That Sinan summons you and you follow his orders. Stay fair with me.

@waz

Yes, i informed others to take a look on this to prevent it from happeneing again. That Sinan summons you and you follow his orders. Stay fair with me.

@waz

Ok ! We will see whether the respected Pakistani Mods will "save" you, When you exceeded the limits of Turkey section I warned you about !

IMG_4803.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_4803.PNG
    IMG_4803.PNG
    124.6 KB · Views: 90
Actually Sinan showed general views of us towards you. You are one arrogant, misinformed racist, moreover you lack of basic analyse skills and the real facts. So better keep your facts for yourself since you never do hit the target.

@cabatli_53

you see, this is trolling. This is personal insults. Thats why i said fairness is important.

Look, i´m well aware our nations dont agree on many levels and i even understand that its plain and simple because both sides dont listen and just insult each other or dont take other not serious. And i understand that it was a mistake of my government to not show any sympathy after that coup or send someone high level to go there to show friendship.Beside Italy also no other european nation did.

But i´m able to learn if i get explained. I guess you are in military?

I would be sad and angry as well if our allies fund groups that hurt us out of ignorance. I understand this.

Im italian. We support YPG. They are the most effective against ISIS. Thats the only thing that matters.

I find it disturbing that turkey funded and supported ISIS for 3 years.

you just dont see the greater game. Turkey is a small and relative weak country.

So i see this as a shot episode for internal consumption.

turkey lacks the military power to do so. It just makes situation worse. They cant even defeat the kurdish uprising in eastern turkey. How will they achieve this then outside? It only creates more chaos

@cabatli_53

you see, this is trolling.

I would be sad and angry as well if our allies fund groups that hurt us out of ignorance. I understand this.

Respect ? Earn it. Just try to respect my country, nation, people, soldiers and our national sensitivities instead of trolling over terrorist organizations shedding blood in my country that Turkey actively fights. I will not warn you about What you should do again in Turkey section ! You had got your warnings over trolling(1) and repeated violation (1) which is a really limited punishment expired in a short time. Next time will be more difficult for you If you care. Just a friendly advice !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom