What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

İ dont think so, the effected radius is so big...

In first 2 targets, yes explosions are so big. That is why i said those may be destroyed by F-16s.

But last one was so small, bomb couldn't even demolish whole building, only damaged the middle of the building. It is most possibly got hit by Bayraktar TB-2

In first 2 targets, yes explosions are so big. That is why i said those may be destroyed by F-16s.

But last one was so small, bomb couldn't even demolish whole building, only damaged the middle of the building. It is most possibly got hit by Bayraktar TB-2
Look at the shock wave and all the dust taking of from surrounding area and shrapnel. It's highly unlike that a 6 kg MAM-L missile can cause that.

Look at the shock wave and all the dust taking of from surrounding area and shrapnel. It's highly unlike that a 6 kg MAM-L missile can cause that.

I will keep my opinion, if F-16 would hit that building, it would be complately demolished. There is no other possiblity. Look at this video

at 1:59, it is nearly same view distance like IS target. You can see dust around.

I will keep my opinion, if F-16 would hit that building, it would be complately demolished. There is no other possiblity. Look at this video

at 1:59, it is nearly same view distance like IS target. You can see dust around.
Actually if you compare both footage, you can see the difference.

I will keep my opinion, if F-16 would hit that building, it would be complately demolished. There is no other possiblity.
Hit by what ?

The difference is not so big, and if you watch test video you could see there are grass on the ground, means soil is more wet and holded by plants. In Syria condition there are deserts and lots of dusts. Even small shock could send dust to the air :P just watch old FıratKalkanı videos to see tank fires, dust went up when they fire. Last target destroyed by Bayraktar TB2, it is so clear.

According to Kurdish sources, we are shelling Afrin/Rajo right now.
CrxeM0KWEAAF_ND.jpg

Selçuk Bayraktar: Bugünden; yine Bayraktar TB2 IHA gösterdi, savaş uçaklarımız vurdu.

The difference is not so big, and if you watch test video you could see there are grass on the ground, means soil is more wet and holded by plants. In Syria condition there are deserts and lots of dusts. Even small shock could send dust to the air :P just watch old FıratKalkanı videos to see tank fires, dust went up when they fire. Last target destroyed by Bayraktar TB2, it is so clear.
Okay, that's your opinion.

Would be good if you could answer my question though. :-)

Bugünden; yine Bayraktar TB2 IHA gösterdi, savaş uçaklarımız vurdu.

https://t.co/HdRqY9ZPuw
DAEŞ unsurlarının karargah olarak kullandıkları 2 bina olmak üzere toplam 5 hedef, 14.08-14.33 saatleri arasında Türk Hava Kuvvetlerine ait savaş uçaklarıyla ateş altına alınarak imha edildi.

That's what, i'm saying.

ntv video much clear and looks like you are right. but i think laser pointer as an alternative.

How well M60 Sabra and Leopard 2 fare against ATGM?

Like Israeli Sabra update Added quite a Good Armor to M60 so how it fairs against common ATGMs in Syria like TOW,Kornet,MILAN, FAGOT etc ?

Link here describes Sabra after Kornet hit
I've already answered in this thread:
https://defence.pk/threads/operatio...dates-discussions.445718/page-62#post-8621868

Sides of modern tanks are much weaker than front. Against Kornet with 1100-mm penetration no tank side has a chance. Only active protection can save. Luckily second tank reacted and turned it turret towards a threat.

@MarkusS

Warning issued for trolling and pravocation
Warning issued for repeating the situations regularly

@waz

I would liek to hear your opinion about this. I did not troll and just said some military facts. Whenever Sinan doesn´t like something he summons him. Its unfair and i would like if we could find a way to avoid this in future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom