What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Last edited:
Again CIA agent arrested at Syrian border, btw nice hijab

http://www.ahaber.com.tr/gundem/2016/09/02/cia-ajani-askeri-bolgede-yakalandi

However, germany keep to support PKK propagandas at germany, people says that PKK plan to atack Turkish who live at Germany
https://www.facebook.com/selami.haktan.9/posts/347156422294244?pnref=story

I stand by my word.

Nobody force you to.

Just watch your mouth, that your brother @anon45 of son, father, whatever is officially a terror supporter as his country is, and all he does is posting in favor of terrorism in Turkish section since a long time.
I don't see what you mean by he is a terrorist supporter. He was merely calling on your other Turkish bothers who were saying Turkey should bomb U S forces.
Anyway, There are always difficult choices to be made in geo politics . The Kurds were backed by U.S , U.K and French forces because they are the most effective and cohesive fighting force against ISIS in Syria. Your FSA as even your brothers here recognised are either too disorganised/divided or lack discipline and so have been struggling to defeat ISIS in many regions even where they have support and enough numbers. So it was either we let ISIS OVERUN THE WHOLE REGION/MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY(which is not in our interests) or we help them stop their advance. :taz:

Last edited:
I don't see what you mean by he is a terrorist supporter. He was merely calling on your other Turkish bothers who were saying Turkey should bomb U S forces.
Anyway, There are always difficult choices to be made in geo politics . The Kurds were backed by U.S , U.K and French forces because they are the most effective fighting
Get lost, I don't have time for you.

Anyway, There are always difficult choices to be made in geo politics . The Kurds were backed by U.S , U.K and French forces because they are the most effective and cohesive fighting force against ISIS in Syria. Your FSA as even your brothers here recognised are either too disorganised/divided or lack discipline and so have been struggling to defeat ISIS in many regions even where they have support and enough numbers. So it was either we let ISIS OVERUN THE WHOLE REGION/MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY(which is not in our interests) or we help them stop their advance. :taz:

@anon45 @mike2000 is back come on Mike, I thought you was intelligent or atleast your even playing around now. US,UK and France is not supporting YPG because of it fighting IS. It is much deeper than this, but I cant grasp exactly what its trying to achieve because its a long term plan. I cant understand if the things it wants to achieve is greater than what it will lose. Its like Turkey supporting IRA if IRA was active now, or just a different name.

@anon45 @mike2000 is back come on Mike, I thought you was intelligent or atleast your even playing around now. US,UK and France is not supporting YPG because of it fighting IS. It is much deeper than this, but I cant grasp exactly what its trying to achieve because its a long term plan. I cant understand if the things it wants to achieve is greater than what it will lose. Its like Turkey supporting IRA if IRA was active now, or just a different name.
European hypocrisy is not something you want to argue against.

Nope, no plans. You do know that we were among the first to support the FSA both diplomatically and militarily rght? We still support them even today. However, we all noticed that they are not organised ,lack discipline, and low fighting morale. Reason we helped the only groups(Kurds) who were serious/cohesive enough to take on ISIS. Easy as that. That is no evil long term plan here.why will we no reason for us to do that ,what's the point?
If not for ISIS overrunning Almost the whole country, we will not be supporting the Kurds against them .
Plus, you should know that Almost every foreignpower who is involved in Syria including Russia and IRAN almost never targeted the Kurds, they only focused on the FSA, ISIS and other rebel groups. Guess that makes them terrorists as well?:what:

Last edited:

Nope, no plans. You do know that we were among the first to support the FSA both diplomatically and militarily rght? We still support them even today. However, we all noticed that they are not organised ,lack discipline, and low fighting morale. Reason we helped the only groups(Kurds) who were serious/cohesive enough to take on ISIS. Easy as that. That is no evil long term plan here.why will we no reason for us to do that ,what's the point?
If not for ISIS overrunning Almost the whole country, we will not be supporting the Kurds against them .

So then the pretext to supporting YPG was ISIS right? So now we are saying ok, we are fighting against them and we organised a group that we will monitor and support, remove your support to YPG. After this I see no more reason to support them but then USA states ''dont attack ypg'' . We will attack ypg,isis and whoever poses a threat to us. We all know clearly what ypg aim's are unless you are deluded right. So now as a Nato Ally shouldnt USA etc say , we support you all the way.

Turkey had enough from this shit. Hundreds of soldiers fell martyred in the border towns because of your support for PKK/YPG. Very high trained terrorists had been transfered from Syria to Turkey for attacks. We are talking about the same terrorists who your special forces trained and gave all the support and weapons. How much agents from your countries have been captured in Turkeys east region? Your agents provided tactical support for this killers. I dont understand what are we doing in NATO with all this countries in it waiting every right moment to strike Turkey with their biggest power. Just allie with Russia and the east and make them suffer. Russia is not the best friend Turkey can have but it will be 100 times better and Russia is not so arrogant and will not strike in the back like that never.

So then the pretext to supporting YPG was ISIS right? So now we are saying ok, we are fighting against them and we organised a group that we will monitor and support, remove your support to YPG. After this I see no more reason to support them but then USA states ''dont attack ypg'' . We will attack ypg,isis and whoever poses a threat to us. We all know clearly what ypg aim's are unless you are deluded right. So now as a Nato Ally shouldnt USA etc say , we support you all the way.
Can the FSA control/hold on to all those areas if the Kurds vacate against ISIS? DO THEY EVEN HAVE ENOUGH FIGHTES TO DO THAT AGAINST ISIS ONSLAUGHT?
Will Turkey be willing to station troops in all these areas deep inside Syria and engage in combat in the long term to keep all these regions under FSA control?
Answer unfortunately is NO.
TURKEY DOESNT wants to be engaged in a long term struggle in Syria/bogged down in Syria.
So only viable solution for us is to support any group on the ground who is capable of taking on ISIS and holding their ground over this vast area/landmass

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom