What's new

TURKISH-OTTOMAN DEPT. PROPOSED BY EUROPEAN INSTITUTE

According to u guys WHOLE OF ASIANS exclude Chinese and Iranians are Turk or Ottaman !!!

In another thread I recently read Greaks are turks too !!

"Alp Arslan" born lived and died Iran, Arsalan is an Iranian name, u have borrowed thousands of Iranians names and now call them Turk !!!

Seljuk empire is an Iranian empire, because formed and died in Iran, whatever u guys say change nothing!

I am off.
Stop making up shyt.

Aslan/Arsalan is a name of Turkic origins.

Farsi's using Arsalan for thousand of years :lol:

Aslan - Wiktionary

You are only using it thanks to us since it is a Turkish name.
:rofl:

According to u guys WHOLE OF ASIANS exclude Chinese and Iranians are Turk or Ottaman !!!

U guys are Anatolian, Iranians let u to creat your state and country.

In another thread I recently read Greaks are turks too !!

"Alp Arslan" born lived and died Iran, Arsalan is an Iranian name, u have borrowed thousands of Iranians names and now call them Turk !!!

Seljuk empire is an Iranian empire, because formed and died in Iran, whatever u guys say change nothing!

PS. maybe they shared race with u, but they were Iranian due to hundreds evident reasons.

I am off.

You can't rewrite history dude. :)

"Alp Arslan" born lived and died Iran,
Nope, Alp Arslan is a Oghuz Turk whom born and lived in in the lands that today called Iran.

Arsalan is an Iranian name, u have borrowed thousands of Iranians names and now call them Turk !!!
Arslan is a Turkic name that means Lion TÜRK DİL KURUMU
Alp is also a Turkic name that means hero. TÜRK DİL KURUMU

Seljuk empire is an Iranian empire, because formed and died in Iran,
Seljuk Turks are a Turkic, dominated the land that today called Iran....and dominated whom lived on that geography.

whatever u guys say change nothing!
We are not changing any thing, we are telling you the facts.

PS. maybe they shared race with u, but they were Iranian due to hundreds evident reasons.

I am off.

You tend to call your conquerors Iranic...a well known trait of yours.

What is a Turk, me not know.
Iranians created Seljuk Empire and defeated Romans NOT u Anatolian turks.

Nope, Alp Arslan is a Oghuz Turk whom born and lived in in the lands that today called Iran.

Arslan is a Turkic name that means Lion TÜRK DİL KURUMU
Alp is also a Turkic name that means hero. TÜRK DİL KURUMU

Seljuk Turks are a Turkic, dominated the land that today called Iran....and dominated whom lived on that geography.

We are not changing any thing, we are telling you the facts.

You tend to call your conquerors Iranic...a well known trait of yours.
Ok whatever .

Back
Top Bottom