What's new

TURKISH-OTTOMAN DEPT. PROPOSED BY EUROPEAN INSTITUTE

Iranians created Seljuk Empire and defeated Romans NOT u Anatolian turks.

Even I know that Seljuk was created by Turks. Seljuk is an origin turkish name (as far as I know). So, why should an Iranian choose a turkish name for his empire.

Even I know that Seljuk was created by Turks. Seljuk is an origin turkish name (as far as I know). So, why should an Iranian choose a turkish name for his empire.
Just a person with turkish race do no make our empire as "your" empire! Seljuk kings fought for Islam, they captured Beit al Moghadas, they defeated Roman and Arabs, they tried to spread Islam to neighbours of Iran.

Without Seljuks no country ever could exist in name of turkey based on Anatolia.

Just a person with turkish race do no make our empire as "your" empire! Seljuk kings fought for Islam, they captured Beit al Moghadas, they defeated Roman and Arabs, they tried to spread Islam to neighbours of Iran.

Without Seljuks no country ever could exist in name of turkey based on Anatolia.

And I suppose Arab and Greek conquerors were also "Iranian" in your opinion :D

come on man. It is not honorable to try to hijack others history, ... :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom