What's new

Turkish opposition chorus grows in response to plunging lira

Your 300 billion are evaporated now šŸ˜

foreign investment will rise
Export will rise
Ä°mport will fall
interest rate will fall

Turkey will win in the long run

Turkiye will be the country that gets out of the interest exchange cycle and become a country with huge production capability and with huge export rate

and Turkey will get rid of high interest rates

foreign investment will rise
Export will rise
Ä°mport will fall
interest rate will fall

Turkey will win in the long run

Turkiye will be the country that gets out of the interest exchange cycle and become a country with huge production capability and with huge export rate

and Turkey will get rid of high interest rates

Good luck, you will need it

And btw, no christian country invests in crazy turkey, where non muslims are 2nd class citizens and no free courts

Nope, numbers collapsed. Beside that, tell me how many Italians, Spaniards, Greeks ect go to Turkey...

In pre-covid Turkey had two cities in the top 10 of the most visited cities in the world whereas Greece had none and absolute zero fat.. Which explains where people go including majority of Europeans and also the only country that has 2 cities in the top 10

Last edited:
Nope, numbers collapsed. Beside that, tell me how many Italians, Spaniards, Greeks ect go to Turkey...

What you claim cannot be true. A Tourist who can afford only two day trip to Turkey in 2010 can now afford two weeks of trip for the same money. So Tourists and Tourism will increase.

What you claim cannot be true. A Tourist who can afford only two day trip to Turkey in 2010 can now afford two weeks of trip for the same money. So Tourists and Tourism will increase.

Why would tourist go to a terror hellhole like turkex with a mad man as president who is completly crazy and constantly insults all countries around him?

Afghanistan is cheap too, yet nobody goes there

In pre-covid Turkey had two cities in the top 10 of the most visited cities in the world whereas Greece had none and absolute zero fat.. Which explains where people go including majority of Europeans and also the only country that has 2 cities in the top 10

Turkey had A LOT of tourism because they were cheaper than here. And a lot of Russians and Ukrainians went there. But Greece has been a major tourist destination for decades. It's our main industry you could say. Now I don't know what sources you follow,but surely you've heard of Santorini and Mykonos?

Good luck, you will need it

And btw, no christian country invests in crazy turkey, where non muslims are 2nd class citizens and no free courts

with lies in your fantasy world daydreamer Greeks

reality is
The highest amount of investment in Turkey came from Europe in the last 18-year period
120 billion dollars from Europe, 29 billion dollars from Asia

1 - Netherlands $26,2 billion
2 - USA $12,9 billion
3 - The UK $11,6 billion
4 - Austria $ 10,6 billion
5 - Germany $ 10,1 billion

Luxembourg, Spain, Belgium, France and Azerbaijan are among the top ten countries investing in Turkey.

The UAE $4,3 billion
Qatar $2,7 billion
Saudi Arabia $2 billion
Kuveyt $1,9 billion

9 Christian Countries and muslim Azerbaijan are among the top 10 countries investing in Turkey.

btw non-muslim citizens are living in Turkey without any problem
but Greece's violations against the Western Thrace Turkish minority continue

With the 1923 Lausanne Peace Treaty, "minority" status was granted to the Western Thrace Turkish community. However, by ignoring these rights, .. and Greece is victimizing the Turkish minority.

Turkey had A LOT of tourism because they were cheaper than here. And a lot of Russians and Ukrainians went there. But Greece has been a major tourist destination for decades. It's our main industry you could say. Now I don't know what sources you follow,but surely you've heard of Santorini and Mykonos?

before covid19 pandemic

2019 the most visited countries
  • France - 89.4 million.
  • Spain - 83.7 million.
  • United States - 79.3 million.
  • China - 65.7 million.
  • Italy - 64.5 million.
  • Turkey - 51.2 million.
  • Mexico - 45.0 million.
  • Thailand - 39.8 million

Turkey has great Hotels , great services , great historical areas , great nature , delicious foods and kind people

11 of top 100 luxurious Hotels in the world are in Turkey
also Turkey is a good option for having winter vacations ( Cappadocia, Uludag , Bolu, Eskisehir and Palandƶken )
also Turkey is among the top 10 in health sector in the world with its health infrastructure and quality of tourism potential as a medical tourism destination

Turkish Hospitals are like 5 stars luxury Hotels with most modern equipments

Only Ä°stanbul and Antalya hosts more tourists than Greece

Last edited:
Beside that, tell me how many Italians, Spaniards, Greeks ect go to Turkey...

All these countries have sunny beaches and they get most of the tourists from colder countries. And they all get the same tourists in different years.

For example, someone from cold Sweden wants to go on vacations to a warmer location. This year, he will go to Spain, next year in Italy, next in Greece and next year, they will end up in Turkey.

Greece, Italy, Spain, Turkey all have same warmer weather and meditarinian beaches to offer. Now, do they like to visit each others' beaches especially when they can get same thing at home country? May be, may be not. But I'm guessing numbers would be low.

Blue Flag Beaches

-- Spain 578
-- Turkey 436
-- Greece 395
-- France 394
-- Ä°taly 342

by 2019 ( before COVID-19 Pandemic )

257.342 tourists came to Turkey from Spain
377.011 tourists came to Turkey from Ä°taly
836.882 tourists came to Turkey from Greece

208.330 tourists came to Turkey from Norway
311.107 tourists came to Turkey from Switzerland
311.359 tourists came to Turkey from Czech Rep.
335.877 tourists came to Turkey from Denmark
401.475 tourists came to Turkey from Austria
444.285 tourists came to Turkey from Sweden
557.435 tourists came to Turkey from Belgium

763.320 tourists came to Turkey from Romania
875.957 tourists came to Turkey from France
880.839 tourists came to Turkey from Poland

and millions of tourists coming to Turkey from the UK , Germany , Netherlands , Bulgaria, Russia , Ukraine in Europe

1637904823741.png

do you think election results will be real?

as like in USA

@MMM-E just with all your honesty and tell me, is turkey economics and its currency are in a perfect situation?
Yes or No.

@MMM-E just with all your honesty and tell me, is turkey economics and its currency are in a perfect situation?
Yes or No.

Turkish Economy is one of the fastests growing economy in OECD

YES , currency is in a bad situation now
because attacks on Turkish currency to stop Turkiye in Syria , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

its economic and asymmetric war against Turkey since 2013

Back
Top Bottom