What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

EastMed pipeline i wanna see how they want to construct it with the huge Turkish Navy presence there :lol:

One serious offer to Israel and it could destroy all EastMed efforts from our neighbours, Ceyhan is for sure the most cost effective and shortest way to transport Gas to Europe, a project with Turkish involvement guarantees also the security of it.

Gas reserves will be found... many and many of them... to the point that everyone around it will fight for it.
Till... They will be no winner left...

Yeah right now the israelis, greeks and egyptians are finding many but there is also the longest coastline of Turkey have there been any findings yet?

as far as i know there are 3 drillships of turkey

Yeah right now the israelis, greeks and egyptians are finding many but there is also the longest coastline of Turkey have there been any findings yet?

as far as i know there are 3 drillships of turkey
It doesn't seem that TR is checking her coastline.
She's more focused on areas with already proven "Potential", like the East Med.

It doesn't seems that TR is checking her coastline.
She's more focus on areas with "Potential", like the East Med.

wait i will show u something

thumbs_b_c_401ca913c6c8f666700749ab4077974b.jpg

since the other ones are also finding them right of their coast, but maybe turkey needs more drilling ships since we have the longest shoreline

wait i will show u something

thumbs_b_c_401ca913c6c8f666700749ab4077974b.jpg

since the other ones are also finding them right of their coast, but maybe turkey needs more drilling ships since we have the longest shoreline

If the coast wasn't tapped before, Then TR is trying to assert her "right" firstly in those "conflicted" areas...
a way to say:
"Let's secure out there first(East MEd)... then when it's done... we can take our time to check our coastline... since it's already ours."

So turkey will aquire a 3rd drillship i think turkey needs more then that.

So turkey will aquire a 3rd drillship i think turkey needs more then that.
Taken into account the urgency and the size of it... Even a dozen ship isn't enough... Since TR want to make it solo, by not involving foreign energy entities.

So i googled further, Turkey has right now 4 drilling and seismic ships and a 5th one is planned, looks promising.

Petronas (Malaysia)
SOCAR (Azerbaijan)
Sonatrach (Algeria)
Repsol (Spain)
maybe even a German company....

We should also involve foreign companies, honestly not really a fan of this solo adventure.

Last edited:
Their sole purpose is to mobilize the public opinion to prevent military interruptions of governments. So it's necessary to tolerate the things they instrumentalize here. :)

EastMed pipeline i wanna see how they want to construct it with the huge Turkish Navy presence there :lol:

One serious offer to Israel and it could destroy all EastMed efforts from our neighbours, Ceyhan is for sure the most cost effective and shortest way to transport Gas to Europe, a project with Turkish involvement guarantees also the security of it.

And what is the turkish navy going to do in greek EEZ with the war ships? Bomb it and resort to violence?
Noone will recognise the turkish agreement along with its puppet regime in Tripoli, this agreement that doesn't even take into account Crete's EEZ which is a huge part of land, rather than an island is a complete joke according to international law with no other claim than Turkey trying to impose her will with force, even turks acknowledge this at this point.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom