What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Ok so Turkish side gave permission for Turkey to search on the southern side so what if the greek side give rights to a company to search on the Turkish side. Lets say Trump says we will protect our oil companies to search on the Turkish side because the greek side gave us permission to search on the northern side like the Turkish cypriot side gave permission to Turkey to search on the southern side I know its far fetched but for some reason I am a bit confused and baffled

I mean even if we finds oil in parcel 9 the Greek Cypriots signed an EEZ agrement with Egypt so the Greek Cypriot and Egypt EEZ is protected by law I think(???) same goes to Greek Cypriots and Israel border and labaneese... the only side the Greek Cypriots didn't make an agreement was the Turkish side, so only parcel 4, 5 and 6 should be in question for us.

Well then we should give our *** away...

Second drilling ship of Turkiye, DeepSea Metro-1
B3A4E428-5DA1-456E-AB6D-E92F8675EC95.jpeg

That 3 billion m3 is nothing compared to Turkey’s annual natural gas consumption of around 50 billion cubic meters.

Let’s wish them success in finding something at least 1000 times bigger soon.

"Silivri soğuktur" they've said, now we can use the Gas to heat it up. :lol:

I still believe that Turkey has many unexplored Gasfield big enough to easily cover our consumption.

Nice election investment I was wondering when we will discover new dogal gaz and bor reserves this month.

This is just election gas. Even the figures are made to fool people. I am no expert in gas extraction but if they say the volume is 3 bln m3 you can be sure that the amount of proved gas is anywhere between 0 and 0.5 bln m3. So it is basically nothing.
main.png
TTRNatGasReserves.jpg

Qatar keeps co-operation with the Southern Cyprus and Erdoğan blames an opposition party for questioning this will change nothing in the fact that Qatar is directly engaging against The Turkish rights of TRNC and Turkey over the whole island.

The block 10 is illegally left to ExxonMobil (USA), Qatar Petroleum (Qatar), and the illegal drill was started in November 2018.

''
resim1.png

Baksiz-1.jpg

''

For more detail in the source(Turkish): http://arsiv.petroturk.com/HaberGoster.aspx?id=15707&haber=12-maddede-Guney-Kibris-dogal-gazi

Anecdote: Qatar will also produce the Altay MBT for the Turkish Army, host a Turkish base; and close partner to the ruling party in Turkey.

Last edited:
That 3 billion m3 is nothing compared to Turkey’s annual natural gas consumption of around 50 billion cubic meters.

Let’s wish them success in finding something at least 1000 times bigger soon.
I think amount of gas is not important , the important thing is drilling and investing for 5 billion cub how much money you should invest? If the resources are not feasible and economic , reaching gas would cost more expensive than you buy. That's why Russians closed a lot of oil resources because international oil prices are too cheap to take them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom