What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Shearwater GeoServices has been awarded a seismic acquisition and depth processing contract by TPAO.The survey contract covers an area of 2200 sq kms and includes fast track processing, followed by full time and depth processing. Work will commence in the second quarter and will be conducted by the survey vessel Polar Empress.

ffff.jpg

https://splash247.com/shearwater-awarded-survey-contract-in-turkey/

We have officially reported that these areas belong to us. Think of this like an our land border on the sea.

The alliace in the Med. Sea has been formed with support of major players, even ''tiny'' Qatar joined them.

Since 2002 the rhetoric has not come true in action i.e. the rhetorics for Syria, Iraq, Agean sea, Armenian g-claim, Netherlands, Eypt, nowadays Libya and Sudan and so on, and dramatically heavy prices have been paied/ being paid/ and to be paid.

Therefore, the ship sailed long ago while wathcing and (still)delivering hot speeches, needs a heavy price to pay.

The current situation in the Navy(commader chamber), finance, agriculture, industry, society etc. will slap the nation and country if another too-little-too-late move is taken, thanks to those Islam abusers who reject any national interests but their ''Islamic'' dreams in their agenda as in the short list above.

It is always the potential of your country in international arena to scare the enemy off taking any action againt your country; neither the potential nor the reality scare no one as seen in the result of the short list above.

Some could still take the current situation recklessly and humourly, That is why the country has been drawn into the current situation to begin with.

Normally Russia would be on Greek side but thanks to Syria and S400 politics they are on our side. Smart move by Turkey.

Normally Russia would be on Greek side but thanks to Syria and S400 politics they are on our side. Smart move by Turkey.
Russia and Greece are not exactly in a good relationship from some time. I could even say terrible.

Russia and Greece are not exactly in a good relationship from some time. I could even say terrible.

Greece is depend on EU ( Germany). They will follow our order. At that time, we are not pro Russian. Means, Greece is not pro Russian.

Greece is depend on EU ( Germany). They will follow our order. At that time, we are not pro Russian. Means, Greece is not pro Russian.
As this is valid also the Russians are doing mistakes which purely are against the nature of the Greeks. Nobody must understand me wrongly but Greeks are very proud people. The actions of their politicians doesn't represent the feelings of the Greeks and they don't like somebody to meddle in their internal affairs and especially their Church.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom