What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Second drilling vessel is purchased( Deepsea Metro I)

484010_1_b.jpg

http://www.denizhaber.com/ekonomi/turkiye-deepsea-metro-i-sondaj-gemisini-satin-aldi-h76484.html

Last edited:
If democraticly elected Muslim Brotherhood stayed in power, and not been overthrowned by military cuop sponsored by UAE primarly with a nod from Obama admin, Egypt and Turkey would be on the same page here, while Cyprus would be isolated. But...

Firsto of all I apoligize for my following question. Cause its not about oil and gas exploration, but about explorations of other resources like precious and rare metals etc... I couldn find thread dealing withth that excpect. Maybe its burried somewhere....

Huge baron deposit are known fact. But what about other resources and explorations ? Any indications, studdies about deposits of rare metals and such?

Firsto of all I apoligize for my following question. Cause its not about oil and gas exploration, but about explorations of other resources like precious and rare metals etc... I couldn find thread dealing withth that excpect. Maybe its burried somewhere....

Huge baron deposit are known fact. But what about other resources and explorations ? Any indications, studdies about deposits of rare metals and such?

As far as i know turkey also have iron,crom,copper,uranium,toryum...

As far as i know turkey also have iron,crom,copper,uranium,toryum...

didnt know about uranium. thats kinda big deal. Are those deposits mined?

I really hope that Turkeys strikes gold in Med or Black Sea... At least to satisfy domestic need.

Turkey was cheated, robbed of Mosul and Kirkuk teritory and oil fields cenutry ago.

Whats actually about rumor which says TR was/is prohibited to search for oil and gas for 100 years till 2023?

Whats actually about rumor which says TR was/is prohibited to search for oil and gas for 100 years till 2023?

LOL. Turkey was drilling wells for decades on land. But with little luck. Some gas deposits were found, but with limited reserve. In recent years some drilling started taking place in South East close tgo Syrian border, not yet finished.

Ther is nothing to see on the twitter or the website of ministery of energy and natural resources...

So i have investigated in the end i found this website.

http://enerjienstitusu.de/2018/11/14/turkiye-dogalgaz-kaynagi-buldu/

But the fields what Bulgaria have found is nothing interesting, i remember that estimated gas was 10 billion cubic metres. We buy 30 billion only from Russia, so not very interesting gasfield.

RT is not faking...

Back
Top Bottom