What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

@ Cabatli

Sir with due respect i must congratulate you on these projects , but one thing that i am concerned of is , none of US 50+ Islamic nations have a single god damm Air craft carrier!!! WHY?

I can see Turkey can proceed in that direction , why do not you guys take a first step towards making an ACC ?

Arabs have funds but they will never do it they are busy buying Ferraries:hitwall::hitwall:

and we are already in a greater mess .....

@ Cabatli

Sir with due respect i must congratulate you on these projects , but one thing that i am concerned of is , none of US 50+ Islamic nations have a single god damm Air craft carrier!!! WHY?

I can see Turkey can proceed in that direction , why do not you guys take a first step towards making an ACC ?

Arabs have funds but they will never do it they are busy buying Ferraries:hitwall::hitwall:

and we are already in a greater mess .....

Thnaks Brother,

Constructing an AAC would bring a great respectability and vision to Muslim World indeed but I also do not know Why any Muslim nations do not intend to develop such a technology in 21. century. Maybe, We do not have deep sly policies against oversea nations to attack and exploit their resources under the name of terorism, conventional weapons like current Leader countries are doing... but I am also a hard supporter of constructing aircraft carriers...

About Turkey, We do not also have a program which aims to construct an aircraft carriers but a littile bit similar one... She will be LHD program... Turkish LHD will not be indigenous design so Turkish SSM is meeting with S. Korean and Italian counterparts to choose one of their designs to construct 1 LHD in Turkey..

I think Most probably Turkey is going to construct Korean Dokdo class LHD's...

ac12546abd1875dce7dadbee3515e28f.jpg

Regards Brother...

Thanks for , your kind reply , all i can think of is just Turkey , Pakistan , UAE , or saudies can develop any ACC but who will put the bell arround cat's neck :lol:?? this is the question

Infact the problem with us muslims is that we are too moral and too good , we do not want to do evil to anyone in the name of terrorism.

All i can do is hope to see an ACC with the Crecent flag on it.

Regards Brother , look after yourself:tup:

So It Begins ! - REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) FOR TURKISH FRIGATE (TF-2000) PROGRAM

Project Name: TF-2000
The Scope of the
RFI: Undersecretariat for Defence Industries (SSM) initiated the TF-2000 Program
to meet the Anti-Air Warfare Frigate requirement of Turkish Naval Forces
Command. In this regard, Request for Information (RFI) is issued by SSM to
gather administrative, financial and technical information for the below
mentioned systems from relevant companies/organizations for planning
purposes of the Program.

Directed Infrared Counter Measures
Electric Generation and Distribution Systems
Heating Ventilating Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Integrated Platform Management System
Laser Directed / Kinetic Energy Weapons
Main Propulsion System
Naval Gun System

http://www.ssm.gov.tr/anasayfa/hizl...ing_of_Request_For_Information_14 01 2010.pdf

Adik LST contruction has been started by SSM !!!

9498c3a07beddfab981e83364440e14c.jpg

First LCT will be started constructng in 2010...

First S&R Vessel will be launched on sea in 2010...

First Dearsan YTKB will be launched on sea in 2010

First MRTP-22 SAT Will be launched on sea in 2010

023e170e0c2620c432ea3305aeff18be.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how's this thread related to pakistan in anyway ??

It is because Two Brother nation are giving importance to the Naval technologies to cooperate for future... It is started with MRTP-15 and MRTP-33 boats... After that, Both country signed an agreement for Milgem... It is also expected that Pakistan will be a partner of TF-2000 AAW Destroyer program...

I mean Every naval structure I have introduced above can create a great potential for Pakistan to cooperate...

Milgem...
579f7d71a192b321322e7540ce17d21a.jpg

Milgem Sonar and Dome
916a77d699813735f97b0f18b57ca5bb.jpg

Gun and Keel
55f84da9dc75e452ba27a936ad296819.jpg

Engine and Aft side SAT boat opening
0e743f39951b308ce6fce26036f34c35.jpg

Moveable Bitts for Stealth characters of Milgem
6844f6bab21ccd796178a04fc9e0b9b6.jpg

Aft Side Door and Boat Launching Mechanism
b1fa2b9710d1ecf76dedb38589ddd666.jpg
d942c5c4af0881269ff485a9bc7738e9.jpg

3D Video of Aft side opening...

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey has much batter fleet and advance fleet then Pakistan and Indian Navy.

TURKISH NAVY

Submarines
4 Gür class Type 209T2/1400 Submarines
4 Preveze class Type 209T1/1400 Submarines
6 Atılay class Type 209/1200 Submarines
6 Type 214 AIP Submarines (expeced in 2012)

Frigates
2 SalihReis class (MEKO 200 TN II-B) Frigates
2 Barbaros class (MEKO 200 TN II-A) Frigates
4 Yavuz class (MEKO 200 TN I) Frigates
8 G class (Oliver Hazard Perry class) Frigates (under GENESIS modernization project)
3 Tepe class (Knox class) Frigates (other 5 ships of this class retired)
4 TF-2000 class Frigates (2012)
4 F-100 class Frigates (2012)

Corvettes
1 Ada class Corvettes (a total of 8 will be built as part of the Milgem project)
6 B class (D'Estienne d'Orves class A-69 type Aviso) Corvettes

Fast Attack Missile & Torpedo Boats
5 Kılıç II class (+1 under construction)
3 Kılıç I class
2 Yıldız class
4 Rüzgar class
4 Doğan class
8 Kartal class
7 Türk class
16 New ASW OPV class (under construction)

Helicopters & Naval Aircraft

10 ATR 72-500 ASW/ASuW MPA
9 CASA CN-235 ASW/ASuW MPA
7 TB-20 Training Aircraft
24 Sikorsky S-70B2 Seahawk ASW/ASuW Helicopters
3 AB-204 Naval Warfare ASW/ASuW/EW/SAR Helicopters
14 AB-212 Naval Warfare ASW/ASuW/EW/SAR Helicopters
8 AB-412 EP SAR Helicopters

There are number of other classes of boats, Ships and patroling crafts.

Turkish naval history and their achievements are nothing new. Give or take they post a proud history of naval achievements of more than a 1000 years and for many years out of the long history they were a dominant force to deal with. And who can forget the achievements of Kurtoğlu Muslihiddin Reis, Oruç Reis, Barbarossa Hayreddin Pasha and many more like them, we should all be proud of what they have done as a service for Islam. In fact I can safely say that they did no less of a service to the Ummah then what Tariq bin Ziyad and even Salahuddin had done. Unfortunately we don’t get to hear about the adventures of the brave Turkish historical figures from the past, where they were able to do allot from the shadows and were a great catalyst in the expansion of the Ottoman Empire. May Allah grant the Turkish navy their past glory.

Turkish Naval Industry Programs until 2018...

Amphibic group

- LPD project (1x) in tender phase
- LST project (2x) in construction (Adik-Alyans Shipyard)
- LCT Project (8x) in construction (Adik-Furtrans shipyard)
- LCAC project in RFI phase

Boats group

- YTKB patrol boat project (16x) in construction (Dearsan shipyard)
- SAT boat (MRTP22) project (2x) in construction (Yonca-Onuk Shipyard)
- 25tonnes coastguards boat project (17x) in RFI phase (most likely again MRTP 20)
- Diver boat project (2x) in RFP phase

Auxiliary boats

- Submarine rescue (MOSHIP) project (1x) in tender phase
- Rescue and towing (RATSHIP) project (2x) in tender phase
- School ship project (2x) in RFP phase
- 2D/3D seismic ship project (1x) in tender phase
- Replenishment ship project (1x) in RFP phase
- Mine warfare ships (6x) in construction (last of the 6 in acceptance tests)

Battle ships group

- ASUW ship (Milgem) (12x) in construction
- Coastguard S&R ship (4x) in construction
- Next gen. submarine (U214-Germany (%81 of U-214's will be Turkish systems)) (6x) project in construction
- AAW frigrate (TF2000) (4x) in RFI phase
- Multi-Purpose (TF-100) Frigate (6x) preparation phase

Contrary to Western weapon export policies over M. East and Muslim nations including Turkey, All those programs will be ready to serve for every Muslim nation that want to use those technologies without any restrictions...

Despite the fact that Turkey has such a huge naval programs, Unfortunately, Anti-Ship weapon systems are depended on foreign technologies such as Harpoon and RBS-15 Mk-3... It means that Even If You are able to develop huge naval ships, Those type technologies make your platforms depended so We should immediately develop Anti-Ship Missile Technologies to integrate our frigates, destoyers... We have disscussed this issue with Brother BlackBlood and He told me something about Pakistan programs... I hope We will see great developments in near future...

Aselsan Anti-Ship Missile Seeker Head...

Adik LST contruction has been started by SSM !!!

9498c3a07beddfab981e83364440e14c.jpg

First LCT will be launched on sea in 2010...

First S&R Vessel will be launched on sea in 2010...

First Dearsan YTKB will be launched on sea in 2010

First MRTP-22 SAT Will be launched on sea in 2010

023e170e0c2620c432ea3305aeff18be.jpg

MashaAllah i'm very proud of Turkey! Your success is our success! Hopefully we get to take part in all of this!

:pakistan:

The Turkish Navy has undergone a renaissance in recent years, and the Navy Directorate (NAD) of ODC Turkey has played a major role in this modernization program. The construction of new frigates and submarines, and the acquisition of ex-Knox class frigates obtained through lease from the United States, have virtually remade the Turkish Navy into a modern force, capable of extended operations in support of national and NATO missions, and in support of these vessels, Turkey has often sought the quality, reliability, supportability, and advanced technology of U.S. systems through FMS cases managed by ODC Turkey. Future years will see continued modernization through new construction, possible leases of former U.S. ships, upgrades of existing ships, and continuing support for all systems, whether or not from U.S. sources. With four U.S. Navy officers, a Captain, Commander, and two Lieutenant Commanders, NAD manages over 250 FMS cases worth almost one billion dollars. In addition to maintaining close liaison with the Turkish Navy, NAD works with the U.S. Naval Air and Sea Systems Commands, the Naval Education and Training Security Assistance Field Activity, the American Embassy in Ankara, many private contractors, and of course, the Navy International Programs Office in Washington, DC, to assist Turkey in the modernization of its naval forces. The ODC Turkey Navy Directorate will continue to play an important role in future modernization for the Turkish Navy with several initiatives already underway. These include the transfer of excess training devices; the direct commercial sale of S-70B Seahawk helicopters; coproduction of several ship classes, including frigates, patrol boats, and mine warfare ships; the installation of a submarine satellite communication system; oversight of an Oceanographic Data Exchange Agreement (DEA) with the U.S. Navy; and continued upgrades for equipment already delivered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom