What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Re superfalcon,

What is the source and how old is the file above you copied from?

We used to depend heavily on US hardware, SSM's main course is to lift this dependency by construction of indigenous weaponry and the main idea is from this point on not to purchase any foreign ships anymore (ofcourse this is the intention and we have to see how far we can uphold the intention, but with Milgem, T2000, TF100, YTKB and MLRS FACS we intend to go pretty far)

Re superfalcon,

What is the source and how old is the file above you copied from?

We used to depend heavily on US hardware, SSM's main course is to lift this dependency by construction of indigenous weaponry and the main idea is from this point on not to purchase any foreign ships anymore (ofcourse this is the intention and we have to see how far we can uphold the intention, but with Milgem, T2000, TF100, YTKB and MLRS FACS we intend to go pretty far)

Well its superfalcon we are talking about here. Known as a copy past king.

Adik-Furtrans LCT construction...

1954b4fc713f379445dc443b7b47d560.jpg

06fd10105112de720bcfa9f3c9f5ee57.jpg

e8aea43fa562979a5e5b86c0c5cd8606.jpg

4683da5b22de2d5b0bc2df8361259d1c.jpg

5cded107f0b60495051c6123c2b21354.jpg

50a79d392b24bd2d91aeec81b8ccdc56.jpg

The thread became a very good summary of our naval force and future projects. thank you Cabatli, eline sağlık şefim :tup:

i heard that Turkey where interested in the ( PAAMS) system for TF2000?

If PAAMS You have mentioned is "Principal Anti Air Missile System" of Europe, I did not hear anything like that.

Because of The Command-Control center, Multi-purpose Array Mast radar(360 Degree Coverage), auxiliary radar systems, Key codes and softwares of TF-2000 became national systems of Turkish industry, The Missiles Our SSM will choose for TF-2000 must be suitable with all those systems. I think The VL Missiles will be SM-2...

A Part from that, We have some indigenous VL air defence missile programs as well. SSM charged Aselsan-Roketsan to develop low altitude air defence missile system. Development phase has been started officially with the signiture ceremony. In additions, At last SSIK meeting in Turkey, It is agreed on starting development of Medium Altitude air defence missile system too.

Both Missile system Turkish industry is going to develop will have TVC control and VL capabilities and Inegrating those missiles for naval platforms is not also a hard work for industries. There are lots of examples like that such as Umkhonto, Aster, Mica VL...etc

I mean We can see TF-2000's with Turkish indigenous VL missile systems in near future... :)

Hello again,

Connecting with Dial-Up! came to aplogize if i was harsh! sorry i must admit i was rude, when i as an Iranian dont know much about my country capabilities i shouldnt expect from my brothers to know about it either, anyway brother please excuse me, about that plane we'll know in 2 or 3 months if its true or not. but if it was you should invite me to Turkey!!! :P :D

Long Live Iran, Turkey and Pakistan.

Farewell.

hey destructlord
i have read your first comment and also the comments of some fellow brothers. I think some misunderstandings etc made things escalate and perhaps you felt offended by it. I am sure they didnt mean to....
however i read the first comments and i would say both of you are right to some extend. first of all making new jetfighters which can compete with the 5th gen fighters of USA is very difficult and VERY VERY expensive. Turkey only cooperates with the f35 but is not capable of making a plane of same technology on its own. if it would make a jetfighter on its own it would become most probably like a 4th gen plane with again very high costs.
on the other hand it is still good from pakistan and maybe iran (if they make it) to start building their own jetfighters and start to gain knowledge and tech about it. even if its just a 4th generation. i mean you gotta start somewhere right. it is important to become independent on this matter too of course and i guess that was your whole point at the beginning...
but perhaps if you guys make a start we can join the party later :azn: and become independent of USA without a gap in say......15 to 20 years maybe???? till that time we will be stuck with USA planes...
but i would like to see a union too where we can defend middle east ourselves...
perhaps Turkey, Iran and Pakistan together might be up for the task:cheers: but thats a whole different (political) discussion i guess...

if u look at the

t155 panter one of the best towed howitzer
t155 fırtına one of the best sph
milgem corvettes,mrtp series,mkek new assault and sniper rifles.

also turkish volkan fcs series clearly best in the world.

do u know iran using slovenian fcs on her z3 tanks?

You have named artillery pieces and rifles and a corvette that has 90% foreign systems. Come on.

LOL the funny thing is that Iranian developments are so secret that neither the Iranian army gets to see them.

Jokes aside, claiming things are easy, showing credible proof is different!

Well it is better than buying everything from foreign countries :)

You have named artillery pieces and rifles and a corvette that has 90% foreign systems. Come on.

Which part of Turkish programs carry %90 foreign systems ? Would you please enlighten me with your deep knowledge about Turkish industry and capabilities ?

Back
Top Bottom