What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

2BA526C3-6129-4906-948A-838C7D62DF47.jpeg

İ class with gökdeniz and aselsan electronic attack suit at the corners of command center roof and also there is a fire control radar instead of aselsan ahtapot system

Last edited:
View attachment 564269
İ class with gökdeniz and aselsan electronic attack suit at the corners of command center roof and also there is a fire control radar instead of aselsan ahtapot system
With new stealth radar mast and maybe new radar (350 km ranged maybe aesa ) it would be perfect and logical than belharra for export

With new stealth radar mast and maybe new radar (350 km ranged maybe aesa ) it would be perfect and logical than belharra for export

I have read something like SMART MKII radar equilivent, the name what i have read was Yakamoz.

I have read something like SMART MKII radar equilivent, the name what i have read was Yakamoz.
There is no smart mk2 radar equilivent at the moment,our navy do not want other than smart radar but on future if we have an embargo from thales asrlsan can do its equilivent so easy

Yakamos is a sonar .

There is no smart mk2 radar equilivent at the moment,our navy do not want other than smart radar but on future if we have an embargo from thales asrlsan can do its equilivent so easy
I talked aselsan engineer in idef 2019 he says me aselsan r&d new radar for İ class but he not like çafrad.

Yakamos is a sonar .

I talked aselsan engineer in idef 2019 he says me aselsan r&d new radar for İ class but he not like çafrad.
First we have to put aselsan fire control radar on istif class thats allready made

Yakamos is a sonar .

Ther was a demand from our Navy, they wanted a new Turkish radar so it´s treu:-). Only the name is don´t remember good. What was the reason maybe you know it.

Wel Navy asked for a new radar, what the reason was i don´t remember.

Ther was a demand from our Navy, they wanted a new Turkish radar so it´s treu:-). Only the name is don´t remember good. What was the reason maybe you know it.
I dont know but i think hers wants a istif beateble againts belharra and freem. So we need better or equal radar to Leonardo Kronos and thales seafire

Wel Navy asked for a new radar, what the reason was i don´t remember.
Navy demanded from national defence minister a new radars from saab probably for turkish type fac but they found saabs offer was expensive so they turned aselsan so aselsan said we can make a fraction of price offered saab,so may be this radar we are talking about,what I learned from this case there are some elements in navy still not patriotic enough,because you should ask first aselsan if they cannot so ask for somebody

Navy demanded from national defence minister a new radars from saab probably for turkish type fac but they found saabs offer was expensive so they turned aselsan so aselsan said we can make a fraction of price offered saab,so may be this radar we are talking about,what I learned from this case there are some elements in navy still not patriotic enough,because you should ask first aselsan if they cannot so ask for somebody
You talking about aselsan mar radar I think

minister was talking about MAR-D. of course there was exaggeration too.

Back
Top Bottom