What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Ares-63 FAC for Turkish Assault Boat project

98bb470c23d03e5370336e4e9884f903.jpg

6101ba2b999053f9eb752113fe1f2bdf.jpg

Istanbul Shipyard FAC designs

37dee4f5591e0e300d5502c1f2213382.jpg

I have mentioned about a preliminary design of Milgem from 1990s , here is the render images of it, probably the last design , mentioned to be design had completed, ready for details. The project team had led by deceased Proffesor A. yücel Odabaşı (in 1997) Later this design evolved into the Milgem we are seeing nowadays.

render2.png

General looking of National Corvet in 1990s

Render1.png

3D model for RCS computation and optimization

Genel plan.png

General Arrangment of Corvette ( note that some sections remained empty due to security clearance)

RCS imp2.png

improvement in RCS ,1 is current, 2 is optimized (full model).

RCS hull.png

Hull RCS imaging, 1 is current , 2 is optimized

RCS comp.png

Comparison of Corvette with a base model, which has equal role definition and sized with the corvette , also with some RCS improvements.

There is also polar graphs for each X , S , Bands , but its not needed to share, sorry in advance for image quality and tilts / shears in images , all of those are scanned through from paper.

Should be noted, all images are taken from a Master of Science Thesis, Sevilay Can /who also took role in RCS group of national corvette / , 1999 , İstanbul Technical University, Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering Faculty.

any update about turkey building six U-214 Submarines ?

About 2 days ago there was some news on TV... But i couldn't watch it... Just i saw the news... Maybe there is video of that news on the internet... Maybe CNN TÜRK... I don't remember properly...

U-214TN will be the same size of U-214 or it will be different ? maybe bigger or heavier ?
Nothing will change on sizes ( somehow this should have been mentioned on previous pages, just search ) . Changes will be on systems installed and equipments, except of fuel-cell,and some mechanical- like critical ( secret parts ) will be assembled in germany and delivered to turkey, rest of it will be assembled/built/manufactured in turkey.

Equipments planned to be turkish , with highest possible indigeneous participation.

Back
Top Bottom