What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

The classification of war ships is very confusing for layman like myself. TCG İstanbul is a ship that belongs to the İstif class, right? What is Milgem 5, though?

It is derived from milgem program, it is a Ada class but 15 meter longer.

The Ticonderoga-class cruiser cruisers at 9.5K are now smaller than the Italian "Destroyer". lol

166 m or 175 m that doesnt matter
8.500 t or 9.500 t or 11.000 t that doesnt matter

but the fire power is so important

Italian DDX Destroyer armed with total of 80 missiles
-- 48 SAMS
-- 16 Naval Cruise Missiles
-- 16 Anti ship Missiles

Turkish TF-2000 Destroyer armed with total of 128 missiles
-- 96 SAMS
-- 16 Anti ship Missiles

American ARLEIG BURKE IIA & III Destroyer armed with total of 152 missiles
-- 96 cells MK-41 VLS for 144 mixed ESSM, SM-2, SM-6, ASROC and TOMAHAWK
-- 8 Anti ship Missiles

Italian DDX Destroyer is bigger but inferior in fire power to compare with Turkish TF-2000 and American ARLEIG BURKE IIA & III

4 Platforms are based on MILGEM

ADA class Corvette
HISAR class OPV
TCG UFUK EW Ship
ISTIF class Frigate

1687374861716.jpeg

Also HISAR class OPV
1687375052405.jpeg

1687375130493.jpeg

Last edited:
he isn't getting banned b/c he is not breaking any rules. Posting pics of weapons and stats and comparisons isn't against the rules. He likes his weapons and he likes posting them, for whatever reason, some people like seeing the comparisons and some people don't. It is what it is.

Pissing you off isn't against the rules, unless he is actively targeting you, which he isn't.

At this point one of you gotto decide to block the other, and I've spoken to both parties on the matter. But it seems you enjoy fighting/arguing with him, so its not going to happen.

Well said.

This is what I have been trying to tell him for almost a year. But he never listens. Instead, he wastes forum bandwidth and time arguing with someone he will never agree with. Ends up ruining and hijacking threads.

Shameful and also annoying for other members who simply want to engage in productive discussions.

166 m or 175 m that doesnt matter
8.500 t or 9.500 t or 11.000 t that doesnt matter

but the fire power is so important

Italian DDX Destroyer armed with total of 80 missiles
-- 48 SAMS
-- 16 Anti ship Missiles

Turkish TF-2000 Destroyer armed with total of 128 missiles
-- 96 SAMS
-- 16 Anti ship Missiles

American ARLEIG BURKE IIA & III Destroyer armed with total of 152 missiles
-- 96 cells MK-41 VLS for 144 mixed ESSM, SM-2, SM-6, ASROC and TOMAHAWK
-- 8 Anti ship Missiles

Italian DDX Destroyer is bigger but inferior in fire power to compare with Turkish TF-2000 and American ARLEIG BURKE IIA & III

No by your theory Slava Class would be the best DDG in the World and yet we see what happened to the Moskva

Kirov Class carries over 300 missiles and yet wouldn't even make it in the top 5

the biggest DDG is the Zumwalt

after that its the Chinese Type 055 and then followed by the JMSDF Maya and Atago Class which have 2-3 more floors in the fight deck which is why they tower so high

after that South Korea has Sejong the Great Class

Arleigh Burke and European DDG are much smaller

and one of the Worlds most advanced air defence destroyer is the Royal Navy Type 45 DDG which actually has only 48 x VLS

Well said.

This is what I have been trying to tell him for almost a year. But he never listens. Instead, he wastes forum bandwidth and time arguing with someone he will never agree with. Ends up ruining and hijacking threads.

Shameful and also annoying for other members who simply want to engage in productive discussions.
Then how about you try and advise your friend about not including idiotic provocative comments on his posts,which are supposed to be "just for information". Can you do that? Try. You and @hyperman too. You can try giving him some advice. He never listens to anyone,but that's the whole point. Let's see if he will listen to you.

He never listens to anyone,but that's the whole point. Let's see if he will listen to you.

You never listen to me either mofo. 🤣

How many times I told you just don't respond and block/ignore him if he is annoying you. lol

I told both parties, but at the end of the day he isn't picking you out in replying comments, but you seek him out every thread to fight him.

You never listen to me either mofo. 🤣

How many times I told you just don't respond and block/ignore him if he is annoying you. lol

I told both parties, but at the end of the day he isn't picking you out in replying comments, but you seek him out every thread to fight him.
Whoaaaa Turkiye suparpowar so strong country!

Back
Top Bottom