What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

is this an aircraft carrier?

EFjVvVoXoAAx7SI

No, this is a LHD. Turkey is currently building a Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD)/Amphibious Assault Ship, TCG Anadolu has the ability to launch the F-35B from the flight deck. This ability makes it indirectly an aircraft carrier. Angled launching ramp is only for the F-35B's.

Last edited:
Differences between last Ada class warship F-514 Kınalıada and first Ada class warship F-511 Tcg Heybeliada :
-Atmaca Missile
-Advent Combat Managment System
-Hızır Torpedo countermeasure System
-Denizgözü Ahtapot E/O System
-İskandil sounding system

All ships will have same equipments in the near future.

The Last ship has Aselsan illumination radar instead THALES STIR E/O.

65415639_420737161866841_2468007491095230231_n.jpg

Interesting picture of Turkish naval history.

A German uboat ready to be transferred to the Ottoman navy during Ww1.

You have Jemal Pasha on top of the Uboat. Too bad it never materialised.

Opera-Anl-k-G-r-nt-2019-10-06-152850-savunmasanayist-com.png

As you know we need aaw ships on our navy immediately but no one Tf-200 will be operational until 2027. I hava a idea on this subject.

IMG_0352.jpg

Our İ class Frigates have 8x8 atmaca lançers if we locate classical type right 8x atmaca and deaattach left 8x atmaca
Opera-Anl-k-G-r-nt-2019-10-06-151829-www-google-com-tr.png

and locate here 8x vls like on our perry class frigates like that one ?

Also

As you know rivals of i class use aesa radars starfire, mf-star, kronos etc. it must be have aesa radar in the end. Smart-s mk2 good radar but for corvettes and behalf of old radars. But not good 12.000 km ranged ships and when compare that kind of radars.

So

We test a Çafrad çfr, ayr, iff . He can launch essm missile since months ago so him almost ready.

İf

Opera-Anl-k-G-r-nt-2019-10-06-151247-www-navyrecognition-com.png

We take a Çfr (mfr) radars of çafrad and use him s band (he is on x band and workable with software s band and any radar who work x band if work s band he can incrase his range 2x more due to working bandrate.) İt have range will be 300 km etc. and add him 120 km ranged x band aselsan akr-d block 2 fire control radar ; he can launch and operate easily Aster-30/Siper missiles.

So we can gain a stealth aaw frigate who can carry 16x aster-30/siper and 32x essm/aster-15/g-40 missile. And thats very good and easy stop gap for us until tf-2000 after the tf-2000 we can load on hims 64x essm and 8x vl-asroc or national equivlant/vl-atmaca etc.

As far as I know, There are 4 different models designed under the MILGEM program.

ADA and I class were built for Turkish Navy.

The variants planned for sale to other countries and represented by the code names LF-2400 and CF-3500 were not built. In addition, Delta Marine and STM have a MILGEM-based OPV work called C-1200.

The Jinnah class will be the 3rd variant to be built. However, the superstructure layout is very similar to the CF-3500 which is proposed for the Colombian tender.

stm-xcf-3500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom