What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

İclass is Based on ada class 13 meters long with add on vertical lunch system with esssm missiles
And what is TF-100 then? I thought the TF-100 is also based on ada class and I thought TF-100 and I-class are the same ships.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Ay class submarine Yıldıray offical torpedo test fire

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Ay class submarine Yıldıray offical torpedo test fire
head seems parabolik,not sure
some surface remarks on torpedo looks like for testing
no air bubles on fire
cable guided
torpedo activated before touch the target or just touch
for surface ship
İs it AKYA?

Last edited:
there are a few torpedos with cable guided in turkish navy,the newest one is seahake.As I said before that there is no air bubbles during firing from sub,this means torpedo cell should be filled sea water not air.this is somehow latest tech that sub can not detected after firing torpedos,so could it be akya torpedo?.We need an expert to answer this question.İf we analyse sequences of this test torpedo activated during touching the ship probabably not due to magnetic closing firing system and the target breaked from middle and sunked in a few minutes.

image.jpeg
fromwww. üsküdar.biz
tel guided torpedos in TN
1.mk37mk2
2.SST-4
3.tigerfish
4.seahake
5.akya
mk37 is not for surface ships so its certainly not
SST-4 firing siystem with touch not magnetic so its probable
Yıldıray sub as far as we know can not fire seahake
Akya is magnetic closing system with direct touch as second chance
so overall this test is made most probably with SST-4,but less probably akya

Last edited:
there are a few torpedos with cable guided in turkish navy,the newest one is seahake.As I said before that there is no air bubbles during firing from sub,this means torpedo cell should be filled sea water not air.this is somehow latest tech that sub can not detected after firing torpedos,so could it be akya torpedo?.We need an expert to answer this question.İf we analyse sequences of this test torpedo activated during touching the ship probabably not due to magnetic closing firing system and the target breaked from middle and sunked in a few minutes.

View attachment 480324 fromwww. üsküdar.biz
tel guided torpedos in TN
1.mk37mk2
2.SST-4
3.tigerfish
4.seahake
5.akya
mk37 is not for surface ships so its certainly not
SST-4 firing siystem with touch not magnetic so its probable
Yıldıray sub as far as we know can not fire seahake
Akya is magnetic closing system with direct touch as second chance
so overall this test is made most probably with SST-4,but less probably akya

its SST 4
by the way the last two subs of ay class doğanay and dolunay now on modernization of sys müren and these subs will be able to use seahake torpedos at the end of project planned in 2019

Very fast progress in the last 6 months

Plenty of module action there

What’s the summary of the video ?

Any word on the second unit ?

STM corvette for Brazilian tender

View attachment 481926
Just leaving this as information, since i personally cant take it anymore when STM says they designed this. As they have told in numerous fairs as if they have designed milgem from scratch.
It has been studied ( i suppose 4 SSM and 8 tube VLS or ESSM , or french variant) in the Naval office as a variant of the milgem.
They have just added an antenna behind the exhaust, simply inserted it without even considering exhaust outflow.
And applied a little make up on the bridge with a little walk way in front of it.
At least they should have covered SSM if they really intend to win.
Its sad to see, STM cant make use of the people transferred from RMK shipyard, they have offered and designed much better systems with even less information than STM had.
we will lose it again. I bet all other offers have VLS.
There should be VLS behind the cannon, traded off with 4 SSMs. It could be seen a little.

that yay we have a chance! point the f**king gun in the head of Brazilians because they only understand the way of gangs talk!

Back
Top Bottom