What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

TURKEY has the 13th biggest GDP PPP ($2,2 trillion) in the World .... Turkey has enough money
so if ERDOGAN wants , Turkey can build an Aircraft Carrier ... even every year Turkey gives $6 billion to Muslim Countries for humanitarian aid ( Turkey ranks 2nd place in the world for humanitarian aid after The US )

and ERDOGAN said that we will build our own Aircraft Carrier after TCG ANADOLU project ( for 2030s )
in 2030s Turkey will have more bigger Economy ..... and ERDOGAN wants to make Turkey as Global Power

if the US gives F35B to Turkey then 2 LHDs with F35Bs will be enough for Turkish Navy's power projection in the Mediterranean Sea and the Gulf and Indian Ocean
There is no need to mislead subject with double speaks. Subject is Turkish navy, not double spoken GDP PPP . If you consider GDP, you should take GDP Nominal which is real.

I wonder if KORKUT or other CIWS could stop hypersonic missiles.

Russia has announced to arm ten mig-31s with new Kinzhal Missiles.

1st of March 2018 ,Kinzhal Missile was revealed .
Speed is 10 mach!!!
upload_2018-5-5_22-7-23.png

It may be the right time to convert Nike Hercules into Hypersonic AntiShip Missiles for Turkey as Koreans did.
Nike Hercules with 600kg warhead and 3 mach climbing speed will be nightmare for any CIWS.
If climbing speed is mach 3 , missile reaches mach app 8 speeds while falling.
116574639.ASuivGKn.JNBICNJul09454.jpg

incoming_1.JPG

crater.JPG

Surface-to-surface mode[edit]

Hercules also offered the ability to attack pre-located ground targets, after feeding in the coordinates in an operation that took about five minutes. For these missions the computer used the MTR to guide the missile to a point above the target, then commanded it to dive vertically while measuring any changes in trajectory as it fell. The missile would eventually pass out of line-of-sight with the MTR, so final arming information was provided during the dive, and the warhead was triggered by a barometric fuse.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-5_22-28-12.png
    upload_2018-5-5_22-28-12.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
2:47 is mentioned SM-3! Is there any chance to purchase SM3?
Now that I look back that doesn’t really look like an official video. And I doubt the US would share systems like SM3 with us. They haven’t really shown a willingness to share such sensitive tech.

2:47 is mentioned SM-3! Is there any chance to purchase SM3?

If they would give us wtf are we going to do with it? We don't have long range target illumination radar, our x-band targeting radar have max range of 150 km, that missile have ceilling of 500km, it would be a waste and expensive. Our navy should go for SM-2 extended range version.

I wonder if KORKUT or other CIWS could stop hypersonic missiles.

Its all about time if you have an early warning system i believe korkut can handle hypersonic missiles.But there is no 100%.

I always wanted a radar like this.

Voronezh_anti_missile_radar_russia.jpg

this kind of radar would be very useful espesially against iranian missiles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom