What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Any related news to TF-2000 project?

thx

They are going to test the fire control radar with ESSM missile this year, what is going to be used by TF2000 so thats the only news you can wait for. Beside of that anti-ship missile for the Turkish navy is almost ready. Turkish close in weapons system almost ready what is designed for TF2000, thats it.

CAFRAD_Radar_Aselsan_IDEF_2017_Defense_Exhibition_Turkey_2.jpg

DTmDuS5XUAAMoJV.jpg:large

They are going to test the fire control radar with ESSM missile this year, what is going to be used by TF2000 so thats the only news you can wait for. Beside of that anti-ship missile for the Turkish navy is almost ready. Turkish close in weapons system almost ready what is designed for TF2000, thats it.

CAFRAD_Radar_Aselsan_IDEF_2017_Defense_Exhibition_Turkey_2.jpg

DTmDuS5XUAAMoJV.jpg:large

Atmaca BLK1 is ready, serial production of components started last year.

I really want a nuclear reactor on TCG Anadolu so we can use it as a test bed for electromagnetic and laser weapon systems.

I think the idea to station 10 F35Bs on it is ridiculous, that's a terrible idea. Unless maybe temporarily during indian ocean expeditions or as part of an international task force.

I really want a nuclear reactor on TCG Anadolu so we can use it as a test bed for electromagnetic and laser weapon systems.

No

Unless the barrel of oil goes about $140 and tonnage exceeds 50,000 tons over a 10 unit production Nuclear is much more expensive

You are suggesting nuclear power for a single 30,000 LHD, good way to go bankrupt

Why do you America class and QE are conventional for fun ?

No

Unless the barrel of oil goes about $140 and tonnage exceeds 50,000 tons over a 10 unit production Nuclear is much more expensive

You are suggesting nuclear power for a single 30,000 LHD, good way to go bankrupt

Why do you America class and QE are conventional for fun ?
I never suggested it would be cheaper. it probably won't be, but it would be useful for shore bombardment if we can make some electromagnetic guns. This is an invasion ship after all.

the ability to cover landing units from a distance would be useful.

First block montage work of TCG Anadolu LHD

Guess they are welding the bottom portion of the hull.

Sorry I had to edit it, this guy misses umaluts and puncutation.

Ok so this is first module to be laid into the dry dock ?

In that case we can call the the keel laying , and as such should be accompanied by a celebration

First steel cut 30th April 2016
Keel laid 5th Feb 2018

Any other photos of modules ?

Back
Top Bottom