What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Just to clarify, its probably me who talked with you about price of the ship, but i didnt give any amount. TCG Anadolu would cost $600million at max :D
No it was some guy who later got banned I think.

I seriously doubt that the cost will be so low. Just the 12 F35Bs cost about 1.5 billion dollars.

No it was some guy who later got banned I think.

I seriously doubt that the cost will be so low. Just the 12 F35Bs cost about 1.5 billion dollars.
Yes, if you include all the attack choppers, transport choppers, amphibious ships, F35Bs, tanks, armored vehicles, operation cost etc it would cost billions, but ship's itself is not that expensive.

The cost of the Juan Carlos was $600m.

BUT

The configuration plays a role. Turkish Navy specifications pushed the price up to $1 billion according to media sources.

The cost of the Juan Carlos was $600m.

BUT

The configuration plays a role. Turkish Navy specifications pushed the price up to $1 billion according to media sources.
the Price includes the tech transfer for the Juan Carlos lhd to Sedef.

One things is very surprising to me that compare to it's economy Turkish naval expansion is minimum with only 6-10 corvatte ,frigate and 6 submarine coming in next decade. No large destroyer is coming compare to US Burke or south Korean KDX-iii class . As Turkey sits in the middle of country like Greece Russia with turkey have long animosity ,though recently relation improve with Russian but dispute are in the horizon with Egypt Israel over gas block in region I think Turkey should take more aggressive afford to upgrade and expand it's naval fleet.

Last edited:
One things is very surprising to me that compare to it's economy Turkish naval expansion is minimum with only 6-10 corvate ,frigate and 6 submarine coming in next decade

Turkey has now:
10 Corvettes
16 Frigates
12 Submarines

Future Ships/Submarines (planned):
4- ADA class stealth Corvettes
4- MILGEM-I class stealth Frigates
4- TF-2000 class Frigates/Destroyers
4- TF-4500 class stealth Frigates
6- Typ 214 class Submarine
... MILDEN class Submarine
+
2 LHD (Juan Carlos)
2 LST (Landing Ship tank)

Turkey has now:
10 Corvettes
16 Frigates
12 Submarines

Future Ships/Submarines (planned):
4- ADA class stealth Corvettes
4- MILGEM-I class stealth Frigates
4- TF-2000 class Frigates/Destroyers
4- TF-4500 class stealth Frigates
6- Typ 214 class Submarine
... MILDEN class Submarine
+
2 LHD (Juan Carlos)
2 LST (Landing Ship tank)

You missed the mini corvette (FAC), from ADIK if I remember right.

DWg3LGvW0AUpnrT.jpg

Two turkeys exist today paralelly.

Ataturkey which is a western lackey and Nato opressor state.

Erdoganturkey which is a rough regime representing islamism ideology.

Both turkeys are hostile to each other.

Russia will use this turkish civil war to occupy huge chunks of anatolia.
Da fak

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom