What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

I surely can't even imagine our engineers going into production with faulty designs, I am just mentioning the way it looks. Talking about the designers who are naturally mostly engineers I particularly find RMK Marine's designs rather classical then modern. And classical looks implies older designs to me.

Which design of RMK you mean? Most of them are ( pre milgem tender) derives from fincantieri (italy- also a yacht builder) . There were 2 designs belong to them ,LPD and FAC which is showed up in IDEF2013 , designer of that FAC just sketched up that design in one night,and he designed all alone so can control every detail

All of their designs. Over the years we have seen many of their designs. LPD for one. Compared to Juan Carlos design RMK's doesn't look streamlined And fast attack boats and all compared to other companies theirs lack the streamlining touch, not stealthy and classical, lacking innovation in design. Well, they come from a trawler yacht building background after all, not a sunseeker competitor.

ASELSAN_CAFRAD_radar_TF2000_Frigate.jpg

ı calculate the only these 3 slots if ı add qm's ıts gonna be massive missiles capacity ^_^

@cabatlı_53 If the image you sent as tf-2000 is wright, i didnt get the point too my friend... really? What is that mast-ish thing?

ben birşey sormak istiyorum f-513 ve f-514 dzkk ye teslim edildikten sonramı ihalesi açılacak
ve neden şimdiden açmıyorlar bu ihaleyi zaten 1-2 yıl kadar sürüyor nihai karar şimdi açsalar korvetler bittiğinde hem anlaşılan şirket tedarikçi şirketlerla anlaşmaya varır hemde avansı alır devletten daha kısa sürede yaparız

Back
Top Bottom