What's new

Turkish National Intelligence Organization (MIT)

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey

MIT-Turkey.jpg

The MIT is the national Intelligence agency of Turkey and it was established in 1965. The organization supposedly has 5000 employees and an annual budget of 996 million TL.

This thread was created so that members can discuss the role, effectiveness, history, and future of MIT. It would also be appreciated if members could discuss any improvements and suggestions that would make the organization more effective.

It would be great if they could stop spying on opposition politicans and minorities.

... and stop supporting terrorists in Syria.

omg nobody support mit ?? lets say MIT members are like jams bond i like it that way :enjoy:

How can you support an organization that is supporting terrorist/a civil war and monitoring the opposition for Tayyip, which is illegal?
dude i know nothing about mit i just say since its turkey's intelligence service i thoght i will be better to see them like jems bond lol

No one knows history of MİT here.

History is cool, but what people/groups/organisations are up to today is way more relevant. And as we all know, MiT has become nothing more than a puppet of the government. Our dear PM has made MiT his weapon, his tool, his toy.

... and stop supporting terrorists in Syria.

Guys, the guy who wrote this simply lies or believes this lie. This lie is originally made by traitors in our country. No need to talk about this more then that... That's enough...

Guys, the guy who wrote this simply lies or believes this lie. This lie is originally made by traitors in our country. No need to talk about this more then that... That's enough...

No need to label each others as traitors, liars and whatnot.
Care to explain what this lie is about and how you know that it's just a lie?

I dont think they are supporting terrorists

Do we know who is getting those weapons? I mean if Erdogan is afaik calling a Al-Qaida member his friend, so might as well help his friends.

Back
Top Bottom