What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

guys ı remember roketsan has been saying to bmc prepare 8x8 wheicle from 2 years ago o_O
It could be like that but I don't remember hearing something like that.

I think this vehicle will be for 800km bora and for ground launched cruise missile gezgin. As @Sinan pointed out it may also be used for some sort of air defence system for T-Loramids program. No need for foreign Man trucks anymore.

:D:D:D
Seahawk with naval MIZRAK-U
0001tlp30.jpg

Muhammet METİN/Kokpit.aero

Deniz Kuvvetleri, düşman su üstü ve uçar birliklerin sahip oldukları silah sistemlerinin (Stinger, Hellfire ve RIM-116 RAM) menziline girmeden Mızrak-D ile hedeflerin imhası kabiliyetine kavuşacak. Mızrak füzesinin etkili menzilinin ise 16 km olması planlanıyor. Görüntüleyici Kızılötesi (IIR) güdüm sistemine sahip olan füzenin at- güncelle modunda olması öngörülüyor.

KAAN'LAR MIZRAK ATACAK

ROKETSAN ile Yonca-Onuk firmaları arasında gerçekleşen görüşmeler sonrasında Mızrak füzesinin Kaan sınıfı botlarda kullanılması amacıyla çalışmalar başladı. Kritik üs, liman ve stratejik-ekonomik tesisler çevresindeki sularda devriye görevini yerine getirecek olan Kaan sınıfı botlar, hızlı ve yüksek manevra yeteneklerinin yanı sıra bu füze sistemi ile birlikte etkin bir muharebe aracına dönüşecek. Kaan sınıfı botlara ASELSAN ürünü silah sistemi entegrasyonunda yakalanan başarının ROKETSAN ile de yakalanacağı düşünülüyor.

http://kokpit.aero/seahawk-helikopterle ... uzesi-atti

Roketsan Air to Ground Anti-Tank/Personnel missile family

Mizrak-D Block 2: ~30km (Penguin equivalent on naval platforms)
Mizrak-D Block 1: 16km
Mizrak-U: 8km (Variants: Mızrak-UIIR and Mızrak-UL)
Mizrak-O: 4km
Roketsan-SAAB AT missile: 3km
Mizrak-TEKHAT: 1km
Cirit Semi active lazer missile: 8km

This project has been taking along time imo. I think it has already been 5 years.

Bro, Mizrak family is the AT missile project which was described as impossible in terms of specifications targetted. The people who gave green light to those missile projects are also called as crazy dreamers by many people inside and outside. That's why the missiles should be cutting-edge. Step by step and slowly...

IMG_8933.JPG

Last edited:
This project has been taking along time imo. I think it has already been 5 years.
If I can pick your and other Turkish members brain. This system is same as/comparable to' FGM148 Javelin;
00027400.jpg

and comparing the two system the the Turkish system seems improved as seen in the picture where pip shows a older missile has much larger stabilizing fin compared to the larger picture;
0028goz6.jpg

it resembles more with the Javelin. However the missile is larger as is its Thermal unit which could mean longer range and better detection clearer targets! If above picture is a evolved stage than progress is going great but will it be Infantry portable?

0028goz6.jpg

How long before this becomes a operational reality?
Development expected to be completed this year, serial production is unknown atm.

If I can pick your and other Turkish members brain. This system is same as/comparable to' FGM148 Javelin;
00027400.jpg

and comparing the two system the the Turkish system seems improved as seen in the picture where pip shows a older missile has much larger stabilizing fin compared to the larger picture;
0028goz6.jpg

it resembles more with the Javelin. However the missile is larger as is its Thermal unit which could mean longer range and better detection clearer targets! If above picture is a evolved stage than progress is going great but will it be Infantry portable?

It is Infantry Portable, but like Kornet-E or TOW it is meant to be used on a tripod. A shoulder launched version is in the works, but no info on development other than SAAB might be involved in a co-development or modernization/Turkification of an existing platform.
Roketsan, Saab Plan Anti-Tank Missile Collaboration | Defense News | defensenews.com

Development expected to be completed this year, serial production is unknown atm.

It is Infantry Portable, but like Kornet-E or TOW it is meant to be used on a tripod. A shoulder launched version is in the works, but no info on development other than SAAB might be involved in a co-development or modernization/Turkification of an existing platform.
Roketsan, Saab Plan Anti-Tank Missile Collaboration | Defense News | defensenews.com

What is this ?

It’s the second tie-up for Roketsan with a leading European missile house to be announced in the last few weeks. Last month the Turkish company signed an MoU with MBDA Germany to collaborate on the development of a guided weapon based on a 70mm rocket system.

Bro, 80 Kornet + 180 Mizrak-O Tracked/Wheeled vehicles will be produced. They have Mizrak-O launchers but I also don't know How many missiles are going to be ordered.

Back
Top Bottom