What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

[url="http://

must see latest tech very mobile low weight high explosive anti tank weapon system better than turks i think any one can carry

Last edited by a moderator:
Antennes for Guided missiles and RF Links... It is noted by authorities that Those antennes and RF can be used for AA and A-G precision guided missiles too...

37e6a1ede20c7e8e2c15f4b709656c4b.jpg

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAZT_KycDpc

must see latest tech very mobile low weight high explosive anti tank weapon system better than turks i think any one can carry

That can only be a lightweight short range AT missile, probable range 600m and judging from the targetting visor it is most likely an unguided missile. Nonetheless she looks good and may be very usefull in urban warfare.

Maybe we should produce UCAV's together that Turkey can be independent and not rely on Israel.

I think so... israel played with us like a kid toy but they will be regretful !!

We will produce own UCAV's soon ...

I think so... israel played with us like a kid toy but they will be regretful !!

We will produce own UCAV's soon ...

agabey,

Turkiye is a smart country. They know how to engage officially and professionally, even with countries whom they may not support as far as their domestic/foreign policies are concerned

prime example is israel......your relations with them are mostly just defence and tourism. israel's have high tech equipment which they outfit to their platforms. I wouldnt mind if Pakistan secretly worked with israelis on the defence front. Business is business. I definately don't agree with the actions of israel against the Palestinians.

ama fark etmez.....Davos bitmistir!!!!! :rofl::woot:

Yeah Turkish people are smart !!! by the way israel bizim icin bitmistir !!!

Yeah Turkish people are smart !!! by the way israel bizim icin bitmistir ....:coffee:

Congratulation to Turkish brothers

I hope we will soon see these missiles in Pakistan Army arsenal

I wish for Turkey and Pakistan to have joint ventures in different fields like Tanks,UCAV and missiles

Congrats on the missile.

Following comments are hilarious though.

Pakistani ATGMs

Baktar Shikan

Notes: This ATGM is basically a locally-produced version of the Chinese HJ-8 missile system. As such, the Baktar Shikan may fire both HJ-8 missiles of all types and locally-produced Baktar Shikan missiles. The Baktar Shikan launcher may be broken into several units for transport: the sight unit (goniometer), weighing 12.5 kg; the guidance unit, weighing 24 kg; and the tripod, weighing 23 kg. Thus, if you have enough people, the system may be manpacked. A night sight may be added to the Baktar Shikan, though it is not included in the basic cost of the launcher; any missile sight of Western or Chinese manufacture may be used. A rare variant of the Baktar Shikan is also able to fire TOW-1, TOW-2, or TOW-BLAAM series missiles; this version is very rare (about 10% of the launchers available), and more expensive than the standard Baktar Shikan launcher.

Baktar Shikan-1
Baktar Shikan-2
Baktar Shikan (HJ-8)
Baktar Shikan (HJ-8A)
Baktar Shikan (HJ-8C)
Baktar Shikan (HJ-8E)
Baktar Shikan (HJ-8L)
Baktar Shikan (TOW-1)
Baktar Shikan (TOW-1A )
Baktar Shikan (I-TOW )
Baktar Shikan (TOW-2 )
Baktar Shikan (TOW-2A)