What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Hmm good news about Temren. Seems like the missile is ready and integration process continues. This is a project of which i ve been hoping to hear for a long time
the question is "WHAT TEMREN IS" , we dont know yet!

I think It is a new missile seeker head that was introduced among other seeker heads in same platform. Besides, The shape of unit is enlarging towards back.

FAB25D7F-18E2-4CD0-87B9-7C7FCD757863.jpeg

I think It is a new missile seeker head that was introduced among other seeker heads in same platform. Besides, The shape of unit is enlarging towards back.

View attachment 613712
This is an RF seeker header and almost the same size as the ATMACA seeker header, with only the upper part on the right. The ATMACA head can be 350 mm in diameter, if larger than that, it may be the seeker head of the GEZGİN missile.

This is an RF seeker header and almost the same size as the ATMACA seeker header, with only the upper part on the right. The ATMACA head can be 350 mm in diameter, if larger than that, it may be the seeker head of the GEZGİN missile.
Gezgin types missiles cannot use active radar seeker without anti-ship cruise missiles.

Gezgin types missiles cannot use active radar seeker without anti-ship cruise missiles.
As known, there will be land and sea versions of GEZGİN. I meant the sea version. When we consider the ongoing projects, GEZGİN is the first thing that comes to my mind.

As known, there will be land and sea versions of GEZGİN. I meant the sea version. When we consider the ongoing projects, GEZGİN is the first thing that comes to my mind.
He isn't be hisar-u or gezgin active radar seeker ? Roketsan can use trg-300 base for hisar-u 300 mm diameter around air defence missile.

Anti-radiation seekers are also used in semi-active SAMs as a guidiance, aren't they?

Reflected radar signals from targets are tracked with anti-radiation seekers.?
It could be a seeker of Siper which has semi-active radar guided SAM?

He isn't be hisar-u or gezgin active radar seeker ? Roketsan can use trg-300 base for hisar-u 300 mm diameter around air defence missile.
Artillery rockets are slower than SAM. Also they are bigger and heavier. There is no need to shoot a missile either aircraft from 100kg warhead.
Look how Israeli stunner missiles are slims comparing sm1,sm2 sm6, aster30..
Creating a new SAM platform is not a problem for Turkish defence industry. Creating Sensors,radars,optics are more terrible problem than producing artillery rockets.
If you want more utilize from Tr300 and Bora projects, you should look at russian kindjal missile. They converted Iskander missile to air-to-ground missile. Launching Iskander from mig 31, the missile saves most of its fuel. Thus Iskander range extends from nearly 400km to 2000km!!!! Can you imagine if we put our Bora missiles or Trg 300 missiles on to our F4s!!! Tr-g 300 is much more cheaper than any other cruise missiles with 400km range. Your trg 300 could reach 400km targets.

Last edited:
There is no air defense system from TRG-300. Many different areas. There is also information that SIPER is the updated version of Hisar-U. So there is currently no news from Hisar-U.

Congratulations bro correctly identified.

View attachment 613712
The fact is that the command line's gaze and particularly attention shows that this seeker is for a strategic system.

View attachment 613712

Their Lord Cabatlı ;

I have a good question for you ;

Sage officalls say Gökdoğan bvr missile have 65 km aroun range and Fire and forget capability. So that means missile gives a coordinates target first and launch after that he can pass allway his active radar seeker.
That means gökdoğan active radar seeker range is 65 km .

+

Also missile have target editing capabilty after launch for thi capability missile must have rf datalink.

So

Aim-120C-7 like missiles cant pass all way with his active radar seeker, they ares pass half of a way with rf datalink + ins and after that he's turning bulldog/pitbull mode and continue way with his active radar seeker.

İs it possible Gökdoğan bvr missile range is around 100-120 km ? Maybe his active guided range is 65 km but his maximum range can be more. Maybe gökdoğan can be pass 50-60 km with his rf datalink and after they can be use his active warhead.

Maybe officals dont give this info to us for security problems. Many guys says is the past gökdoğan is a c-7 equivalent and also we have not much more c-7 and we needded that kind of missile maybe we wait gökdoğan for that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom